+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone ? PCC ? Wrong Police Station

Archana`

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi,

Yes you can fill a new application. I filled three myself. Don't worry and go for it. All the best.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Archana did you get your PCC? I also by mistake entered the incorrect police station on the application but haven't submitted any form or application yet. Should I simply refill the application form with the correct information and mail it to them?
Yes correct the information. If you haven’t mailed anything, fill the pcc form again with correct information and then mail it . If you mail with wrong police station, it will delay your process. Fill again and apply.

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Hi, I made a similar mistake where I entered incorrect police station on the application. However, in my case the application already went through and currently on the Indian embassies and consulates website it has the below status - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Should I create a new application or should I register with another email D and then create a new application?

Anyone who can kindly help?

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I submitted the Police Clearance Certificate application and mistakenly entered the wrong police station. The police officer called and said that the police station is wrong entered.

What should I do next to get it clear? When I track the application on Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates website, it says " PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". This status got changed and earlier it was " Police Verification has been initiated and request has been sent to Indian Embassy"

Can someone suggest what should I do in order to get clear PCC.

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted the Police Clearance Certificate application and mistakenly entered the wrong police station. The police officer called and said that the police station is wrong entered.

What should I do next to get it clear? When I track the application on Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates website, it says " PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". This status got changed and earlier it was " Police Verification has been initiated and request has been sent to Indian Embassy"

Can someone suggest what should I do in order to get clear PCC.
Hi,

Exact same thing happened to me as well. You can duly ignore that record, it will eventually have some other status.

Create a new record/application with correct details.

Also, do watch some threads or pages on the pitfalls with BLS. Like many others, I had to send in my application to them thrice.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

Exact same thing happened to me as well. You can duly ignore that record, it will eventually have some other status.

Create a new record/application with correct details.

Also, do watch some threads or pages on the pitfalls with BLS. Like many others, I had to send in my application to them thrice.
Can I re-submit the application even though one is under process?

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Can I re-submit the application even though one is under process?
Yes, you can.

You can duly ignore the other record which is incorrect.

Do not wait and directly create a new application. Especially if you have received the ITA, then more the reason to hurry and hope that you get the PCC in 6 weeks or something.

mike2137

Jun 24, 2023
Yes, you can.

You can duly ignore the other record which is incorrect.

Do not wait and directly create a new application. Especially if you have received the ITA, then more the reason to hurry and hope that you get the PCC in 6 weeks or something.

Hey Guys,

I mistakenly entered my mother's name in my Indian PCC application.

Can I create a new application and submit it with the correct name?

Thanks

Hardy079

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Same happened with me. But I got an email by sender name "SANJIV KUMAR" asking me to reply to that email with my basic details like name and address and also the correct police station.

I see everyone is talking about reapplying PCC. That confuses me. Will this reply to the email work for me or do I have to send a new PCC?

Its been 3 days I have replied to the email with correct details and no update on status which is anyways not enough days for consulate to respond.

Should I reapply? Please advice.

herin09

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hi,

Same happened with me. But I got an email by sender name "SANJIV KUMAR" asking me to reply to that email with my basic details like name and address and also the correct police station.

I see everyone is talking about reapplying PCC. That confuses me. Will this reply to the email work for me or do I have to send a new PCC?

Its been 3 days I have replied to the email with correct details and no update on status which is anyways not enough days for consulate to respond.

Should I reapply? Please advice.
Hi, did you get any reply, I am in the same situation and haven't yet got any mail from and as the deadline is tight wondering how to expedite it. Can you please let me know if your application was moved to the correct police station in how many days or you are still waiting for an update from Sanjiv Kumar?