+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone NOT get extra docs request for online test?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Title pretty much says it all. Did anyone who got the online test invite not get the email for the extra documents?

So far, people seem to have gotten the email for extra documents request after getting the online test invite but before taking the test and, apparently, others got the request after taking the online test.

But did anyone not get the request at all?

RifHero

Mar 28, 2019
Title pretty much says it all. Did anyone who got the online test invite not get the email for the extra documents?

So far, people seem to have gotten the email for extra documents request after getting the online test invite but before taking the test and, apparently, others got the request after taking the online test.

But did anyone not get the request at all?
How long after taking the online test do they get extra doc request ? Have you taken the test ? Do they send an official score email ?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
How long after taking the online test do they get extra doc request ? Have you taken the test ? Do they send an official score email ?
Not sure on that one. The only people I know got them right after the invite or within a day or two. On another thread some posters said some people they knew got them after the test, but didn’t elaborate.
I got an invite for the online test, but haven’t taken it yet and I haven’t gotten the request for more documents. I’m planning on taking it soon and will hopefully pass.
After you take the test they will email you the official results.

RifHero

Mar 28, 2019
Not sure on that one. The only people I know got them right after the invite or within a day or two. On another thread some posters said some people they knew got them after the test, but didn’t elaborate.
I got an invite for the online test, but haven’t taken it yet and I haven’t gotten the request for more documents. I’m planning on taking it soon and will hopefully pass.
After you take the test they will email you the official results.
Ok thanks ! Yes I have seen some of these posts as well - good luck with your test and keep us posted

Reactions: AshesNdust

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
Yes, I believe there are people from 2019 who passed the test and got decision made without any request of additional documents so it seems like it is random at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: royce110

ftayeh

Jun 24, 2020
Yes my wife get this email after tow days from invited test they need deviance in 30 days we are in Quebec its very complected to get health record its manual in the following one from requirements pls advice

Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2014-07-23 to 2019-07-23.

For information on how to obtain these records, please visit

Please any advice ?