+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone landing in Toronto in May 2nd week please join here

Sandy17

Sep 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am landing in Toronto on May 10th from India, and would be there for 2 weeks. I am looking for a place for my stay at a decent and budgeted place in the vicinity of the city i.e. Toronto.

Anyone who is landing at the same time or who is already there, and willing to share the accommodation, please respond or share the contact details for call back.

Would really appreciate your early response.

ALRIVAS

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-1994
airbnb I think is best option if you are trying to save money.

Sandy17

Sep 26, 2015
Thanks for the response ..

I am only concerned about the safety issues and location. Can I come there and look out for a place after landing and select a budgeted place.

And also, I am looking to explore the place and the job market as I am looking forward to shift for long term by end of the year.

Appeals to the seniors and experienced ones to guide me in the following points :-

1- Is two weeks time is good enough to complete all the formalities or its quite long for a first time landing.
2- What should be my strategy during my stay in respect of knowing the place and job market.
3 - What should be the best place of staying as I want to be around the vicinity of the city with access to bus stops, trains and markets and also not too expensive.
4- How much will be the approximate expense including Stay, food and travel(around the city)

Would really appreciate your ideas, recommendations and suggestions.

Regards,