+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone landing in Edmonton in September mid 2018

Sep 24, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
Just landed two days back. Can u brief me. On which place is good for rentals north, south or the west.[/QUOTE

Welcome to Edmonton ! The choice would depend on your individual or family requirement like proximity to transit, markets and your work place. Where are you living now?

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Have u landed with a job? I am into human resource field. Any references u have ? Any idea about this HR courses in the university.
That is very close to my place. Are you renting there? I live in Miller. Please let me know if you need any help. You can reach me at +15879380447

Sep 24, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
No I landed as a Permanent Resident 5 years ago with my wife and son and we did not have any jobs in hand. We struggled for a couple of months before we could get a proper job. Till then I did some survival jobs. There are quite a few companies into Human Resources like Randstad, Executrade, Express etc. You may share your CV along with a covering letter with them. Also please keep copies of your degree & qualifications handy with yourself. Good Luck !