+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone knows this Company MCB FARM INC in Quebec?

ailyndagaas

Aug 3, 2021
Hi! Anyone knows about this company MCB FARM INC in Quebec? Are Legit? Because they are asking me to pay for arbitrator in Benin to fast-tracked immigration. Is that the normal process? Should i undergo with that?
thanks for the answer.

Thanh Nguyen

Dec 28, 2021
This company sent me offer letter, said accommodation, flight, visa application free, but ask 155 usd for arbitrator in Benin an african country. It s lucky that my bf lives not too far from the address on their website if it s true. He will call the guy and visit the farm. It s almost fake and my bf is gonna report to police.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This company sent me offer letter, said accommodation, flight, visa application free, but ask 155 usd for arbitrator in Benin an african country. It s lucky that my bf lives not too far from the address on their website if it s true. He will call the guy and visit the farm. It s almost fake and my bf is gonna report to police.
Don’t give them any money…fake. USD and not Canadian, accommodation, flights…all fake.

Reactions: Thanh Nguyen

Mfukuzo

Jan 15, 2022
Hi guys I also applied to this company I am from South Africa, they asked me to send a copy of my international passport and whatsapp number for easy communication, but something is fishy here, their website doesn't look legit it's very simple, their address does not show them on google maps as well as their telephone number is out of service. I don't know if should continue with this or not please advise.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys I also applied to this company I am from South Africa, they asked me to send a copy of my international passport and whatsapp number for easy communication, but something is fishy here, their website doesn't look legit it's very simple, their address does not show them on google maps as well as their telephone number is out of service. I don't know if should continue with this or not please advise.
Do not send passport information or money. Fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a scam.

ram64GB

Jan 21, 2022
Thank God after hours of researching I found this. They are asking me the same to pay for abritators first before they can process my LMIA. Thank you so much guys for letting me know that this is totally Scam. I'm from the Philippines by the way and the bad thing is I already sent them my Resume and a copy of my international passport.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank God after hours of researching I found this. They are asking me the same to pay for abritators first before they can process my LMIA. Thank you so much guys for letting me know that this is totally Scam. I'm from the Philippines by the way and the bad thing is I already sent them my Resume and a copy of my international passport.
Great that you found out before paying any money. Definitely a scam. They are bad people and sorry for your experience.

Nita05

Feb 16, 2022
Finally i fund this, actually im not apply for this company but AQOCI FARM based in Oklahoma. Not much information about this farm in google and the address also weird for me. I also already send data for my passport and say the same wanna pay for visa, transport and accommodation for 6 month. But at the end the asking me $200 for the attorney that will prepare your
immigration documents,contract agreement and also cover for the courier. I get messages from 2 number fist is +1 581 7008162 but they deleted and text me again with another numbe +1 405 4614584. Its make me asking and google the number and fund this forum. I hope no body get scams thats why i leave this comment.

HISHAMZD

Nov 21, 2023
MCB Farm Inc
this guy still working till now in the same tools , and same farm name , and he trying to play same game and scamming and ask money from applicant .
please be careful.
his mail below:
Our company has been assigned two Arbitrators by the Quebec government,
one located in Luxembourg and the other in Benin. The fee for the
services of the Arbitrator in Luxembourg is $255, while the Arbitrator
in Benin charges $185 for processing.