+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone know how to upgrade WES ECA?

pumpkinphd

Oct 14, 2016
Thank you for your reply, I am having the same doubt since I am upgrading from ECA to Course-by-course for APEGA purposes. The fact is that it appears a message apparently requiring all the documents again, this can be confusing, but I will wait couple days as you did.
So How did you get past the document required stage? I'm trying to do the same and it's asking me to add credentials..although I don't want to add any credential, just upgrade...

pumpkinphd

Oct 14, 2016
No you donot need to send documents again. They have kept documents. You just upgrade paying fees online. I got result within two weeks.
Did you need to make a new application? For me they say "Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you will need to submit a new application to upgrade your report."
After starting new application, I cannot proceed unless I add credentials..

Start a New Application

kara_p

Feb 7, 2018
I'm having the same dilemma. I need to upgrade my ircc evaluation to course-by-course report. They asked for new documents! Since i just want to get it done after few inquiries, I got the paper works from my university finished. I was about to send it but I saw in my WES account that they received my documents and my evaluation is in progress already. Again, I haven't sent any new documents yet so I am confused. Of course, I am hoping I won't need to send it because it's expensive. Should I just let it be or do you recommend that I should still send my new set of requirements?

bhavinsg

Mar 15, 2015
I got PPR on 10th November! What's your situation, can you explain and maybe I can guide you based on my experience...
Hi. I have completed both diploma and bachelor degree in mech engg but my ECA shows only bachelor degree. I sent docs for both. Can you guide if there is any way.?

Dreamboy2017

Aug 21, 2017
I'm having the same dilemma. I need to upgrade my ircc evaluation to course-by-course report. They asked for new documents! Since i just want to get it done after few inquiries, I got the paper works from my university finished. I was about to send it but I saw in my WES account that they received my documents and my evaluation is in progress already. Again, I haven't sent any new documents yet so I am confused. Of course, I am hoping I won't need to send it because it's expensive. Should I just let it be or do you recommend that I should still send my new set of requirements?
Hi,
What is the present status of your application? Did u have to send your academic documents again or they have done your course-by-course evaluation without those?

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Did you need to make a new application? For me they say "Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you will need to submit a new application to upgrade your report."

Start a New Application
I have a bachelors degree and ECA Report from Wes in Jan 2017. Now I want to Add PGDM to it and its giving me the same message to start new application, Any solution ?

ferdous07

Apr 20, 2018
My husband done the WES for Bachelor at the year 2015, In that time he didn't evaluate his Masters degree. but now he want to evaluate masters degree. In that case should we process from the beginning or use existing account? I am confused, what is actual procedure and the amount of fees need to pay for this? Can you please help and do you have any idea of this procedure?

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
I have a bachelors degree and ECA Report from Wes in Jan 2017. Now I want to Add PGDM to it and its giving me the same message to start new application, Any solution ?
Dear,

Did you start from scratch? Its a nightmare for me to send again same documents.

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020

Start a New Application
Hi pumpkinphd, How did you solved your problem? Did you send all documents again from start?