+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone interested in joint business partnership in manitoba.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Hi all,

I am from India and would like to migrate to manitoba or nova scotia. I am open to partnership in existing or new business in manitoba. It would bring good business succession to bot of us. If anyone is already running a business and is looking for partnership, please do reply me.

Thanks a lot for reading.

videsh

Nov 27, 2017
I am interested to know about your business plan // please provide me your contact details to mail id .:vikkymail72@gmail.com

regisng

Sep 3, 2017
Hi all,

I am from India and would like to migrate to manitoba or nova scotia. I am open to partnership in existing or new business in manitoba. It would bring good business succession to bot of us. If anyone is already running a business and is looking for partnership, please do reply me.

Thanks a lot for reading.
me too. let's talk regisng1@gmail.com

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry for delayed reply. I diddnt get a notice. Now the manitoba has changed its business migration policy. We have to wait and see for the rules. Anyways, if you all are still interested, I believe minimum investment is 150K CAD, so anyone should be prepared to invest such amount.

If anyone of you is already in the process or in a similar position, please discuss further. I am open to any food related business or wholesale trading or agriculture etc or any viable business. Thank you.

Lalit khoiwal

Feb 23, 2018
In this program you can't have partnership. You have to invest individually and that business must create at least two new jobs and the money you invest in the business has to be legally gained you can't borrow or tack loan for it.

mpnpb17

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
In this program you can't have partnership. You have to invest individually and that business must create at least two new jobs and the money you invest in the business has to be legally gained you can't borrow or tack loan for it.
I think you are not from a business background

NO there are no such requirements on partnerships - except the general rule - if your partnership is LESS THAN 33.33 percent of total business valuation then the investment should be 1 Million dollars. - SO THIS IS THERE FOR BIG and LARGE COMPANIES. (still there is no information from MPNP on 1Mill CAD, but this information is from other PNPs)

The minimum investment was 150k CAD, it is now however raised to 250k for all the business establishments in MAJOR-Places (cities and nearer) to Winnipeg and with places with a considerable population. Rural areas need 150K CAD minimum.

Each applicant must invest at-least the minimum (150k or 250k). Say for example if there are three partners or two in a business then THREE applicants form a company with 33.33 % share each and invest into the business.

Or they make separate companies each and invest minimum each.

An there the employment creation is required for atleast 1 not 2. Each applicant has to create 1 full-time employment.

And all of these changes affect all those applying from jan 2018 only. Previously, it was a direct PR process.

inamul70

Jul 20, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015 -- 3rd line updated on 17-02-2015 -- RPRF encashes on 20-02-2015
Interview........
waived -- DM : 20-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 submitted : 01-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015

Thanks a lot for reading.[/QUOTE]

whatsups me on +1 6473230212