+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone "in process" for five months or more?

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaforall,

Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel as dark only brings uncertainty. We all (this thread) have a small difference of 3-6 months and basically all of us are on the same boat...

Let´s have faith and patience.. Hope it works... However, I don´t want a PRV at the age of 80 Years Old.

SFD

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Canadaforall,

Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel as dark only brings uncertainty. We all (this thread) have a small difference of 3-6 months and basically all of us are on the same boat...

Let´s have faith and patience.. Hope it works... However, I don´t want a PRV at the age of 80 Years Old.

SFD
Yes, it is true we all are in the same boat. For sure we all want t he PRV earlier not when we are old. Noting last forever, it will one day come to an end and will he a happy ending.
Let us hope for the best.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
canadaforall said:
will he a happy ending.
lol, reminds me of something else lol. Happy ending, Happy ending !

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
hi all :)

here are just some of my thoughts regarding the processing of our applicaitons and the timeframe. as we applied when the list of occupations was significantly reduced (compared to prior february 2009, was it) i don't believe we will have to wait interminably, as pre-freb-2009 applicants seem to be doing. simply because there have to have been many many fewer applications submitted for the process that we are going through (fewer nocs therefore fewer applicants). and as they seem to be reducing the number of nocs every time they introduce 'new rules', again, i don't see how fewer applicants after us could slow things down (to the point where we are waiting for years and years :eek:)

i also think it's a good thing that all of us have gone 'in process' - at least we know they are really looking into our applications. how worrying must it be to still not have received the 2nd aor and to not be in process... so, we're doing well, i think.

although it would be LOVELY if they'd get those meds requests on their way. i sent a case specific inquiry last week, still no answer, but that's no surprise. has anyone else sent one recently?

best of luck everyone! :) if you hear anything from your vo (hopefully get a big envelope with meds requests in the mail), don't forget to update this thread!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
medusa,

good thoughts. We are good that we have already been IN PROCESSED and there must be something that is working for the delay. this delay is much better than a straight rejection.

I'd tell everyone in this thread to order CAIPS. at least they'd all know about the BF'd date; which is the date when the VO would take applicant's file on his hand to carry on the next task, may be a future BF'd date or issuing a letter.

I orderd my CAIPS and its due on 23rd April. I will let you all know about it.

One of the biggest reason is recently migrated people have stolen lots of jobs from the ordinary Canadians and many are still unemployed; they cant understand good English, many dont even know the style of Canadian workforce that is required within themselves.

Many applying for social aids and Canada by no mean wants these type of people. they wanna make it rock solid that everyone going there gets a decent job and live on their own without any assistance from the Canadian government, unfortunately this has not happened in many cases.

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
jnathan said:
medusa,

good thoughts. We are good that we have already been IN PROCESSED and there must be something that is working for the delay. this delay is much better than a straight rejection.

I'd tell everyone in this thread to order CAIPS. at least they'd all know about the BF'd date; which is the date when the VO would take applicant's file on his hand to carry on the next task, may be a future BF'd date or issuing a letter.

I orderd my CAIPS and its due on 23rd April. I will let you all know about it.

One of the biggest reason is recently migrated people have stolen lots of jobs from the ordinary Canadians and many are still unemployed; they cant understand good English, many dont even know the style of Canadian workforce that is required within themselves.

Many applying for social aids and Canada by no mean wants these type of people. they wanna make it rock solid that everyone going there gets a decent job and live on their own without any assistance from the Canadian government, unfortunately this has not happened in many cases.

let us know what your caips say!

and another thing - aren't immigrants barred from social assistance or welfare or whatever it's called in canada? i thought that was the case and i thought that is why you are required to bring funds with you? i find it hard to believe that people would be able to claim some kind of financial assistance to live on immediately on arrival? can you explain please. it just doesn't make sense - to let immigrants into your country and then support them financially???

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Kunwar11 said:
Yes friend , mine started in process on 26 oct 2010, they asked me no any docs nothing at all. My NOC is also the same as yours. Just waiting ... And waiting

hi there...

i have seen people for much longer time in process..