+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone in DM status waiting for landing in London, ON? What if I move?

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi. I was so excited that I got dm until I read that London was a slow wait... Slower than Vancouver it seems?!?!! Anyone also in London can you tell me how long it took for you to get a landing interview letter? My job contract ends in August and I hoped for pr so I can get full time instead of another contract... And I was planning on moving early next month back to Toronto too as my partner and I only even moved to London for temporary job measures. If I move will it help and / or transfer me to the Etobicoke office instead? Please anyone?

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hi. I was so excited that I got dm until I read that London was a slow wait... Slower than Vancouver it seems?!?!! Anyone also in London can you tell me how long it took for you to get a landing interview letter? My job contract ends in August and I hoped for pr so I can get full time instead of another contract... And I was planning on moving early next month back to Toronto too as my partner and I only even moved to London for temporary job measures. If I move will it help and / or transfer me to the Etobicoke office instead? Please anyone?
Did you finally land? How long after DM did you get your landing interview? I'm waiting for London, too.