+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here who applied for lampton College

Surag

Jan 10, 2018
Ok Hani thank you for your reply , also can you please advice on the following points.

1) At the time of admission do we have to pay both year fees together or per semester
2) After letter of acceptance from the college can the visa officer deny the study permit.

Thank you
Suraj

Hani Maan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yes i have paid only first smester fees along with gic....and yes visa officer is a king and after admission he can denied ur visa application for any reason i mean course irrelevant or attention of visit......so lst decision will take visa officer

Reactions: Surag

Surag

Jan 10, 2018
Yes i have paid only first smester fees along with gic....and yes visa officer is a king and after admission he can denied ur visa application for any reason i mean course irrelevant or attention of visit......so lst decision will take visa officer
Thank you .

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Lambton college Toronto campus
i m too going to apply for lambton clg (big data for cloud computing) sept intake ...but many people r saying tht u will not get offr coz courses are already full ..also some agents say u hv to pay 150 dollar applctn fee nd some say it is waiver ..wht to do now ?