+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here that got a POF letter from TD?

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont know if it was just the branch that did not know what I was talking about since they were like our letter will just have the current balance.

Has anyone gotten a letter from TD? If so, is there a specific thing I need to mention or was I just dealing with an idiot?

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
The one mine received only had that information, as well as the date the account was opened. No 6 mth balance. It was enough to get study permit renewed by CIC, so I'm hoping it'll suffice for PR as well.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
For six months history just ask them to print your everymonth statment and stamped it, and then that letter is sufficeint to proof.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I get a significant deposit in my account every month from my father (6-10k) for various things. My concern is do I have to get a letter from him or not since they are frequent and not one time? Also, deposits are done mostly through wire transfers or bank draft. Does that matter?

I was hoping to just get the average balance to avoid going through that mess.

Jefabrown

May 22, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hhh466 said:
Dont know if it was just the branch that did not know what I was talking about since they were like our letter will just have the current balance.

Has anyone gotten a letter from TD? If so, is there a specific thing I need to mention or was I just dealing with an idiot?
I had gotten from TD. I asked her to give me the main page, stamped and signed. Then my 6-months history. I didnt actually submit all 6 months. I submitted the earliest, last, and another inbetween to prove.