+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here for concordia university winter 2015 ?

Pankaj rana

Nov 5, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
16-Oct-14
Med's Done....
8-Oct-14
VISA ISSUED...
4-Nov-14
Yes am going for concordia winter 2015.
U in which course?

Pankaj rana

Nov 5, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
16-Oct-14
Med's Done....
8-Oct-14
VISA ISSUED...
4-Nov-14
Am going for ME quality management system.
Did u booked ur tkts?? if so when??

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
Hey, I am also coming to concordia university for masters in applied computer science. My classes are starting from January 7. Did anybody here found accommodation near university. I am still searching for accommodation.

Pankaj rana

Nov 5, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
16-Oct-14
Med's Done....
8-Oct-14
VISA ISSUED...
4-Nov-14
I ll be joing der by 27 dec....

ReetGill

Oct 17, 2014
hey guys,
i have applied for M.eng for winter 2015 term in concordia only. will be applying for visa by saturday(hope for a really good luck).

just one question: how to choose my major in the program while being in India as my offer letter says Masters in enginnering (electrical and computer Engineering) only.

armaghan

Nov 27, 2014
Hi guys, I am prospective student of Concordia University for Summer 2015 ( MS Applied Computing) and I am going to apply for a study permit.

as you guys seem good to go. I have got a question here.
as the section "Proof of financial support" on CIC website states that :

"You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:
proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;"

and that

"your bank statements for the past four months;"

My question is; Do I have to show my bank statements for the past four months of a "Canadian bank account" if the money has already been transferred to Canada ?

I am about to transfer the amount to a Canadian bank. Can I apply for a study permit immediately after transferring the money to Canada? or will I have to wait for four months, get that Canadian bank statement and then apply for a study permit?

Thank You.

Pankaj rana

Nov 5, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
16-Oct-14
Med's Done....
8-Oct-14
VISA ISSUED...
4-Nov-14
Armaghan: Bank statement is not required if u have transferred sufficient fund for your expenditure as well as u have paid ur tuition fees.
Jus gather all docs and submit ur file.

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I am lil confused about the total program fees for Meng in COncodia, can you please tell me what is the total fees for it?

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Aoa,
Sorry for writing out of the topic, but its something good for all new students coming to Concordia university Montreal.

I am a student of Concordia and going to Toronto in winter for a month, so my apartment would be free. If anyone is coming to Montreal in this period he can live in my apartment in a very low weekly rent. This time would be enough to search a new apartment.
My apartment is just a max of 2 min walk from university.

I am leaving on 8 December and coming back by 6 of January.

If any student is interested,he can contact me by messaging me in inbox.

mukul arya

Dec 3, 2014
i m going to apply for may intake .is it possible to get admission in this intake?deadline was 15 october and now its 2 dec...
plz help