+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone help pz

paramsaini

Nov 28, 2012
I applied for cec in sep but I didnt get aor..but on tbeir website its showing they have received my file..so I email them for aor bz I need to apply for bowp but its third week now no reply from their side yet..how long they could take to reply..any answer..pz

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
I would suggest to wait for one more week, and if you don't get any reply then email them back or call CIC.

Sri_Sai

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
I would sugest ... check ur spam and other folders..it might have gone to other folders.
It happends to few of them in this forum... Good Luck.

orgchem

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
Hi:

It seems to be your AOR mail is missed. Some of the members here also have faced similar situation.

I guess you no need to worry about it. As long as it is showing online status, it confirms that your file is under review. Even if you need to apply for BOWP also, take a screen shot of your online status.

Apply for BOWP with this screen shot and covering letter explains about this situation. I am sure using your UCI no, they can confirm that you applied for PR and the initial screening is completed.

Plz seniors confirm.

All the best.

ravskabra

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
paramsaini said:
I applied for cec in sep but I didnt get aor..but on tbeir website its showing they have received my file..so I email them for aor bz I need to apply for bowp but its third week now no reply from their side yet..how long they could take to reply..any answer..pz
I think you don't need to worry about anything and should go ahead and apply for BOWP. If you are able to login and can see the status as app received, then it means your file has been through the screening which also means that you have received your AOR.

So, now should you have your AOR, you are eligible to apply BOWP. You must have missed your AOR email. So, check all inbox of your e-mail.

Now, In order to start BOWP process you should have your UCI# and application file# (which can be find in AOR email). You can also try calling cic if they can help you to get your file #.

Ravs.