+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone have an ear to the ground?

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from the inside about the government getting rid of the 14 day quarantine for the unjabbed?

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
There goes the tourism industry for another year then...

I was hoping that they'd join the rest of the world in the real world and drop their stupid restrictions. It makes no sense: an infected by jabbed person can get on a flight and enter the country but a healthy, unifected, unjabbed person can't.

There's no science behind it all, it's purely punishing people for not complying with the global push for unnecessary jabs. :mad: i'm 46 and in the best health I've ever been in and at this rate if they don't drop the restrictions I won't be getting a chance to activate my PR.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

I was hoping that they'd join the rest of the world in the real world and drop their stupid restrictions. It makes no sense: an infected by jabbed person can get on a flight and enter the country but a healthy, unifected, unjabbed person can't.

There's no science behind it all, it's purely punishing people for not complying with the global push for unnecessary jabs. :mad: i'm 46 and in the best health I've ever been in and at this rate if they don't drop the restrictions I won't be getting a chance to activate my PR.
Just get on with life. It is not that complicated
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/unvaccinated-travellers-entering-canada-covid-19.html

Reactions: bellaluna

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I don't have any insights. But IMO it won't be dropped until there's a move from the US to at least drop the mandatory testing requirements. Right now the US has both mandatory testing and mandatory vaccination in place to enter by plane.

Reactions: bellaluna