+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone has Done Wes for Lovely Professional Uni. Distance Education?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Has anyone done WES for Distance education . 1 year Diploma from LPU? (Phagwara)

I have just completed my course and got the results with Provisional Diploma and transcripts. I would like to add the Diploma to Wes (originally Bachelors 4 years). IF i do so will it be counted as additional degree giving points?

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
bestofluck said:
Anyone who has done WES for any Distance Education 1 year Diploma?
well, in my opinion it will elevate your educational qualifications to a level of "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be program of three years or more" FROM CURRENT "Bachelors degree(three of more years program at university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute".

If this happens your overall score will see a decent jump.

As far as distance education is concerned it is not a problem. One of my colleagues got his distance education MCA successfully evaluated by WES. The University was PTU.

Now coming to the diploma, I know another person who got his 3 years electronics and communication diploma (though regular and not distance learning, but that's not a problem as explained above) evaluated as "secondary school diploma and diploma(two years)".

while doing this diploma, did you get exemption of an year or so?

In that case there are good bit of chances that your diploma will be given diploma (2 years) evaluation by WES.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rollingpunjab said:
well, in my opinion it will elevate your educational qualifications to a level of "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be program of three years or more" FROM CURRENT "Bachelors degree(three of more years program at university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute".

If this happens your overall score will see a decent jump.

As far as distance education is concerned it is not a problem. One of my colleagues got his distance education MCA successfully evaluated by WES. The University was PTU.

Now coming to the diploma, I know another person who got his 3 years electronics and communication diploma (though regular and not distance learning, but that's not a problem as explained above) evaluated as "secondary school diploma and diploma(two years)".

while doing this diploma, did you get exemption of an year or so?

In that case there are good bit of chances that your diploma will be given diploma (2 years) evaluation by WES.
thanks for explaining it well. I did my Bachelors from UK which is listed in WES so i got bachelors 4 yrs. Now this LPU is also listed in WES so i am planning to get it evaluated as soon as I receive my Provisional Certificate which is already dispatched. My current score is 438 and it might increase my chances to get ITA if this degree is verified. thanks.

Actually it is not Distance education, I did attend classes but in my city in their franchise college. The certificate they give is Distance education 1 yr Diploma.