+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone had their PCC done from Saudi Arabia recently?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Process:

1. Email Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia requesting them to send you a PCC request letter for the purpose of Canadian Immigration. They will ask you to collect it from the Embassy.

2. Fill in the name yourself on that letter (Canadian embassy does not write your name on the PCC request letter. They leave a blank. You need to fill in the details yourself)

3. Get that letter attested from MOFA. Pay the stamping fees online first before going to MOFA

4. Go to the finger printing office (Police Station), submit your attested letter to them (take Iqama and Passport copy with you). They'll take your finger prints there and then or if they have your updated finger prints in the system, they won't require your finger prints then.

5. They'll tell you to come back after a couple of days or a week. (they'll give you an expected date and a slip). Come back on that date, submit the slip, collect the letter and then get a certified translation of it. Submit the original as well as the certified copy of the PCC to CIC.

max_ray

Aug 17, 2016
Shariq , the process what you have mentioned is perfect. I need your suggestion..I have already submitted my docs and got my AOR 4th dec..I have submitted my saudi pcc as well..I have got it from a certified translator as well..but the translator attached my original pcc to the translated doc and sealed it with thier tamperproof staple..He said this will work..I am worried that it doesnt have a photocopy with stamp of the translator..

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
max_ray said:
Shariq , the process what you have mentioned is perfect. I need your suggestion..I have already submitted my docs and got my AOR 4th dec..I have submitted my saudi pcc as well..I have got it from a certified translator as well..but the translator attached my original pcc to the translated doc and sealed it with thier tamperproof staple..He said this will work..I am worried that it doesnt have a photocopy with stamp of the translator..
No need for a photocopy. The translator did it right by attaching the original PCC with the translated document. Is your translated doc stamped by the translator?

Are you based in Riyadh?

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
shariq123 said:
Process:

1. Email Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia requesting them to send you a PCC request letter for the purpose of Canadian Immigration. They will ask you to collect it from the Embassy.

2. Fill in the name yourself on that letter (Canadian embassy does not write your name on the PCC request letter. They leave a blank. You need to fill in the details yourself)

3. Get that letter attested from MOFA. Pay the stamping fees online first before going to MOFA

4. Go to the finger printing office (Police Station), submit your attested letter to them (take Iqama and Passport copy with you). They'll take your finger prints there and then or if they have your updated finger prints in the system, they won't require your finger prints then.

5. They'll tell you to come back after a couple of days or a week. (they'll give you an expected date and a slip). Come back on that date, submit the slip, collect the letter and then get a certified translation of it. Submit the original as well as the certified copy of the PCC to CIC.
Thanks a lot for your answer, what should I do if I am in Canada right now? Do I have to finish it from Saudi or can I just do it from here?

Let me know!

max_ray

Aug 17, 2016
Saudi pcc is given only to residents..Those who have left the country on exit they dont need to submit pcc. Plz refer the below link
cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
max_ray said:
Saudi pcc is given only to residents..Those who have left the country on exit they dont need to submit pcc. Plz refer the below link
cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
Thanks I know that, my situation is different, and I have a legal status still!

Thanks

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Thanks everyone for your help. I will find a way to make this work!

I believe that I can do it from here (although I will have to hassle to get it done)

Thanks again and best of luck for all of us :)

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
No need for a photocopy. The translator did it right by attaching the original PCC with the translated document. Is your translated doc stamped by the translator?

Are you based in Riyadh?
hey. Did you guys certify the translated PCC from MOFA or Embassy Or Notary Public? Or just stamped translation by a certified translator in enough?

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
What a relief !!!
Yes my translated page is stamped by the translator..I am based in jeddah..
hi,
I am also based in Jeddah. can you tell me the name & address of the translator? did you attach an affidavit of the translator as well? was that affidavit notarized? plz help