+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone had an interview?

gypsygirl

Sep 12, 2009
Hi there,

I am just curious to see if anyone had to go for an interview and if you could share some of the experience. I am particularly curious to see what the reasons could be for them to request one. Please share!

Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Did any one tell you that there will be an interview for you?. What is the reason you anticipate an interview?.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there, use the search tool and you will find simple question of the interview they hold for spouse, as well some who went for an interview..

gypsygirl

Sep 12, 2009
I am not anticipating an interview but I was just curious to see what could trigger and interview and what type of questions they ask you and whether they make a decision at the time of th interview. I guess I am being pro-ective just in case.

rollinsc

Aug 16, 2009
My friend works at immigrations I have been asking her questions about things regarding sponsoring SPOUSAL (or common-law or conjugal) and she tells me they usually only have interviews if they have a reason to believe you relationship to sponsor is not sincere according to your application.

She said they usually only interview in extreme cases. She told me that they look for your reactions as well as your answers... as they sometimes ask you very rank questions as they want to observe you and see if you are really in a sincere relationship with your significant other.

She suggested to me to just show as much proof as possible (i.e photos, past phone bills, emails, etc.) and that it is very likely (if you have a sincere relationship) that they will call you in for an interview.

gypsygirl

Sep 12, 2009
Thanks Rollinsc,
That's great information. I figured it would be only in extreme circumstances that they call you in for an interview. I am not anticipating one but it's better be prepared. thanks again. :)