+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got visa for May 2020?

Oct 29, 2019
They said:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
They said:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit
You just need to work on your sop. Take time. Write a good sop. Review it from experts. I hope you will get visa soon. Good luck bro :)

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Is there anyone who have been issue study permit for april/may 2020 intake.
I had applied study permit on 14 Dec-19 but it was refused on 2nd january.
Again reapplied on 7 january 2020 with additional proofs and documents.
When I first got refused I had received biomatric validity letter and Rejection letter on same date within few hours diffetence.
Since I have now apllied again and have received only biomatric validity letter on 16 january, No decision letter or anything.
Is there any connection between both letters? Or is there any positive sign??? Because previosly when my visa rejected I had received both letters on same day. But now have received only one letter of validity and nothing else.

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Is there anyone who have been issue study permit for april/may 2020 intake.
I had applied study permit on 14 Dec-19 but it was refused on 2nd january.
Again reapplied on 7 january 2020 with additional proofs and documents.
When I first got refused I had received biomatric validity letter and Rejection letter on same date within few hours diffetence.
Since I have now apllied again and have received only biomatric validity letter on 16 january, No decision letter or anything.
Is there any connection between both letters? Or is there any positive sign??? Because previosly when my visa rejected I had received both letters on same day. But now have received only one letter of validity and nothing else.
Sorry about the refusal. I got the same refusal on 14th. What was their reason of the refusal? I am yet to reapply cos I don't know what else to add to the application.
Mine was personal asset and financial statues and my current employment situation. But my sponsors had enough money in the bank statement. Mine had 1600cad. As for my work I am currently working, I showed employment and re-employment, identity card.
Pls I need you to reply. I ordered for gcms notes but I am afraid I don't have time to wait. I am for may intake.

JunaidJumani

Jan 3, 2020
Sorry about the refusal. I got the same refusal on 14th. What was their reason of the refusal? I am yet to reapply cos I don't know what else to add to the application.
Mine was personal asset and financial statues and my current employment situation. But my sponsors had enough money in the bank statement. Mine had 1600cad. As for my work I am currently working, I showed employment and re-employment, identity card.
Pls I need you to reply. I ordered for gcms notes but I am afraid I don't have time to wait. I am for may intake.
My dear, please focus more on the refusal reasons and try to describe them more effectively in explanation and also add proofs for your explanation in the additional documents. Dont waste your time for waiting for notes as it takes so much time

Reactions: sahar1929

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
My dear, please focus more on the refusal reasons and try to describe them more effectively in explanation and also add proofs for your explanation in the additional documents. Dont waste your time for waiting for notes as it takes so much time
But what was the reason of your own refusal?