+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got visa decision today ? (8-8-2016)

arjyo_bala

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys,

Received my visa today..I had also applied on 25th July from Kolkata. The visa office was New Delhi. Previously I had submitted an online application on my own which had a lot of missing documents(I was unaware of these since the online version did not have such detailed info), and so it had been rejected. The second time around, I took the help of a consultant and got all the documents GIC, Ielts, educational certificates, SOP etc. and got the visa in 14 days flat. Best of luck to those still waiting for their visa's!

Ginoy george

Jun 3, 2016
important message from GIC . Read this and please help me out. (8-8-2016)

friends please help me out

Hi I'm from bangalore. I had applied online under SPP on July 15th 2016 and till August 4th I didn't have any updates. However, on August 5th I got a email saying that u have one message so when I just opened it . It shows as medical has been passed and more over one message too . message is : your unique numb:0000-0000 and body is dear, we have made an decision for your application . We require your passport for finalising the application . but in online the final decision says that it's not started . im confused please help me .

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: important message from GIC . Read this and please help me out. (8-8-2016)

Ginoy george said:
friends please help me out

Hi I'm from bangalore. I had applied online under SPP on July 15th 2016 and till August 4th I didn't have any updates. However, on August 5th I got a email saying that u have one message so when I just opened it . It shows as medical has been passed and more over one message too . message is : your unique numb:0000-0000 and body is dear, we have made an decision for your application . We require your passport for finalising the application . but in online the final decision says that it's not started . im confused please help me .
congrats! your application is approved. give them your pp and fly.