+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got visa approved for Jan 2018 intake?

vermapriya

Dec 4, 2017
i applied on 27october and now its 9januaury still my file is in under process anyone tell me when i got my visa

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
i applied on 27october and now its 9januaury still my file is in under process anyone tell me when i got my visa
wow thats a very long time but there are cases on this forum where the file was pending for a long time but at the end it was approved.

lilyreyhan

Dec 21, 2017
I was pass requested for student visa.
Passport submitted Dec 4th
Office in Turkey
Still waiting for my passport to be stamped and returned...
Applied for Winter 2018 term

Is there anyone with the same situation?
Please reply. I am so worried.

missylindy

Apr 29, 2016
Hi,
I have been reading some of your comments on this page and you have been really helpful to people with study permit issues.

I also have study permit problem and wanted to get your advise on it.

My first study permit was refused and as such I had to defer my program MOM-Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Fall 2017 to Winter 2018.

I have reached out to my Program Coordinator to allow me to defer again to September 2018 because my study permit has delayed but I was told that deferrals can be done on time.

Now the problem is what will happen if I get the study permit approval later. Can i keep it and just reapply for admission again because according to the Program Coordinator, i have to be in school by Jan 17th 2018 as that is the last drop out date or I would have to reapply for a new admission.

**A new admission means that I will have to start a new process for Study permit and that process takes about 20 weeks in my country.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi,
I have been reading some of your comments on this page and you have been really helpful to people with study permit issues.

I also have study permit problem and wanted to get your advise on it.

My first study permit was refused and as such I had to defer my program MOM-Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Fall 2017 to Winter 2018.

I have reached out to my Program Coordinator to allow me to defer again to September 2018 because my study permit has delayed but I was told that deferrals can be done on time.

Now the problem is what will happen if I get the study permit approval later. Can i keep it and just reapply for admission again because according to the Program Coordinator, i have to be in school by Jan 17th 2018 as that is the last drop out date or I would have to reapply for a new admission.

**A new admission means that I will have to start a new process for Study permit and that process takes about 20 weeks in my country.
If the study permit is approved then you do not have to apply again. Since, the college cant defer you to next intake then you will have to defer to Jan 2019 but I dont think you will like to do that. Just change the college and then inform CIC.