+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got their visa in this last week?

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Thank you. I hope I get positive result.

Applied - 28th Feb (Non-SDS - Paper Application)
Medical Passed- 4th March
Student Acknowledgement letter - 13th March
Correspondence Letter -17th March
Final Decision envelope Dispatched - 21st March

Reactions: ynandal99

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
wish you all the luck man, hope you get the visa. It’s been 2 weeks since I lodged my file and there is no update after biometrics which I completed on 11th. Which college and course are you gonna join?

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
wish you all the luck man, hope you get the visa. It’s been 2 weeks since I lodged my file and there is no update after biometrics which I completed on 11th. Which college and course are you gonna join?
Thanks man. I got admission in Lambton College for Computer Programmer course.

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
hi
Did you apply online- SDS?

I also applied online SDS, completed upfront med on 13 March
Applied online on 15 March
Biometrics given and updated on 17 march

Medical - Not yet updated ,, is it normal?

I have no idea, should I speak to the hospital whether they have updated or not.

Or is it due to COVID-19 that all applications are on hold and no one from Delhi VAC has updated it in IRCC?

I am really confused. This post seems to suggest that applications are being processed. So, what should I do now, just wait?:(
I actually applied Non-SDS paper application.
Which country did you applied from ? It might be more processing time in the country you applied from which is why it is taking too much time. I applied from India and processing time here is 1 Week.

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Do thes
Thank you. I hope I get positive result.

Applied - 28th Feb (Non-SDS - Paper Application)
Medical Passed- 4th March
Student Acknowledgement letter - 13th March
Correspondence Letter -17th March
Final Decision envelope Dispatched - 21st March
Hy..do these guys update the cic profile..or they just make a decision and dispatch the passport

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe stating the obvious here but regardless of whether anyone gets an approval then apart from the fact getting a flight will be an issue for next few months given airlines are severely cutting their schedules anyone for a May course start may even find the start either cancelled or deferred.

Canada like other countries is moving to a shutdown mode everything is shutting down, businesses/colleges, to try to manage COVID plus new arrivals need to self isolate for 14 days. Arriving as a new student or new immigrant in next few months without any immediate family or resident support is probably not a good idea.

Anyone with an offer should contact their college either directly or check the website for a status.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
hi
Did you apply online- SDS?

I also applied online SDS, completed upfront med on 13 March
Applied online on 15 March
Biometrics given and updated on 17 march

Medical - Not yet updated ,, is it normal?

I have no idea, should I speak to the hospital whether they have updated or not.

Or is it due to COVID-19 that all applications are on hold and no one from Delhi VAC has updated it in IRCC?

I am really confused. This post seems to suggest that applications are being processed. So, what should I do now, just wait?:(
My application is also SDS online. Sometimes they update your medical and biometric step by step and sometimes they update it along with your application approval so there is nothing to worry about. You will get your result soon.

Reactions: ynandal99

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
same, applied from India, procesing time is 1 week . But I'm afraid that no one is working at VACs due to COVID 19.

Also, I forgot to attach a letter of recommendation from my college professor and sent a webform to IRCC to update in my "Client Information " and i received a mail couple of days ago that they have received the document and will forward it to concerned Visa office.

Is that's what is delaying the application, because if it's really 1 week, my case is pretty straight forward, same educational background as the program I chose and good SOP.. I'm confused right now.
I submitted a webform to VO in Bangalore, stating that despite of 1 week of processing time in India for student permit displayed by IRCC, My application has only one update till now which is for biometrics. It's been more than a month I completed my upfront medical and 15 days since I submitted my application and still there is no update on my medical tests. So I asked them to update status for my medical tests.

Prior to this, I called the hospital where I had my medical tests. They said they have sent my results to the embassy and because of the virus they might have delayed my application.

And prior to that I had a chat with VFS where I completed my biometrics. They said I should send an e-mail to VO Bangalore where my application is being processed. Then I sent an email and auto generated email suggested that I should submit a webform if I want any update on any of the statuses.

lol now i'm worried if they'll find me desperate for my process. If they do will there be any issue because of this ? what's your opinion?