+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got SPP Visa (approved/refused) for Sep 2013 intake from New Delhi?

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
Creatorzz Son said:
No news from anybody bro.. ..

Orientation classes going to start from tomorrow. Last date for confirmation is 15th Sept else will have to defer for Jan intake.

Did you get any email or call from High Commission?
So we both centurions are playing a long innings not out till now.

Strange thing happened just now .... got a verification call again from +91 11-41782000 and only could speak for a minute when phone got cut off.
I immediately redialed and had to press 1 for English and 0 for operator who quickly transferred my call to verification department
Then I spoke to the same lady who called me on 22nd August and quickly knew me by name and pending visa issue due to CMJ Issue but could not confirm who called me.

2 minutes later I again got a call from her and she asked whether the first phone call was made by a male or female and whether it was an indian person or a foreign officer.

None the less I just cut to the chase with my QUESTION ..... when am I going to get visa??????? and what are you guys waiting for?????
To which the standard answers came , I am not the decision maker and your case in on visa officer desk , you are not alone and would get information "shortly"

Also she informed me to call her on her direct line number incase I receive any more phone calls from CHC and more so if I am asked for any money in lieu of faster processing or visa guarantee ........ phew!!

Creatorzz Son

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre medicals submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Will update this soon
LANDED..........
Will update this soon
AzharSPP said:

Strange thing happened just now .... got a verification call again from +91 11-41782000 and only could speak for a minute when phone got cut off.
I immediately redialed and had to press 1 for English and 0 for operator who quickly transferred my call to verification department
Then I spoke to the same lady who called me on 22nd August and quickly knew me by name and pending visa issue due to CMJ Issue but could not confirm who called me.

2 minutes later I again got a call from her and she asked whether the first phone call was made by a male or female and whether it was an indian person or a foreign officer.

None the less I just cut to the chase with my QUESTION ..... when am I going to get visa??????? and what are you guys waiting for?????
To which the standard answers came , I am not the decision maker and your case in on visa officer desk , you are not alone and would get information "shortly"

Also she informed me to call her on her direct line number incase I receive any more phone calls from CHC and more so if I am asked for any money in lieu of faster processing or visa guarantee ........ phew!!
That's really strange.. ..

They don't even know who is calling from their numbers.. What exactly are they waiting for??

Being in acquainted with the scenario of the applicants that we have tonnes of to do list after visa approval, still they are quiet!!!

Don't know any feasible way to get out of this. Praying to get the results soon.

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
LANDED..........
AzharSPP said:

wtf...... what kind of decision are they making.. and what does that mean more money for faster the process..you already applied under spp.. that is not enough..? Azhar i just have 1 simple question to you..what do u think ...are they waiting for supreme court decision on sep 12 2013... or are they waiting for us to pay them more so that could process our application faster..?

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
what will be result of 13th Sep hearing anyways? Most probably the same of last 3 hearing dates .... another extension. So rather than waiting for a decision from Supreme Court its better to go to NZ get PR in 2 years or apply for Australia.
We have a very small window Aarti as we are not 19 year olds anymore, time is not with us. The sooner we complete our studies and get a decent job the better for us.
Value of INR is going down the drain every passing day.

Its not about patience, its about priorities of each individual as to what they want to do. We should realize that they are not doing us any favour by giving us Visas , we are paying them 3 to 4 times the fees of a domestic student and we work to get paid.

Today was a disappointment to know that the entire department of CHC works like a lala ki dukaan .... no streamline at all. No one knows who was the last person to access my file , who , when and why a call was made to me?
What are you exactly waiting for ---- No clear answer
When will decision be made --- Soon :eek: (what is soon or shortly anyways?)

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AzharSPP said:
what will be result of 13th Sep hearing anyways? Most probably the same of last 3 hearing dates .... another extension. So rather than waiting for a decision from Supreme Court its better to go to NZ get PR in 2 years or apply for Australia.
We have a very small window Aarti as we are not 19 year olds anymore, time is not with us. The sooner we complete our studies and get a decent job the better for us.

Its not about patience, its about priorities of each individual as to what they want to do. We should realize that they are not doing us any favour by giving us Visas , we are paying them 3 to 4 times the fees of a domestic student and we work to get paid.

Today was a disappointment to know that the entire department of CHC works like a lala ki dukaan .... no streamline at all. No one knows who was the last person to access my file , who , when and why a call was made to me?
i agree with you...

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
AzharSPP said:

Brother, getting a PR in NZ is very difficult, not only that employers are charging NZD10k for just an offer letter to extend the work permit illegally.

For a visit or time pass i would recommend NZ but earning is zero in NZ, to many taxes.

anup347

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
INDIA
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
Anyone plz help,

I am also in th same situation, just completed my 65th day of processing ...

I applied for Canadian visa on 04/aug/2013 (NOT ONLINE). On July 30th ..... I received a letter from the embassy for further medicals and reports was sent to the embassy from Elbit, Bangalore and delivered on 6th August 2013.

When I Inquired about my application yesterday, this is what I got :

""...Until we have received the results of the medical furtherance examinations, our office cannot continue the processing of your application or respond to requests to expedite your file. Once we have received the results of these medical examinations, we will be in a position to advise further. In the meantime, you are advised not to make travel plans until our office advises you of a positive visa decision""......

Does it mean that the reports that I have already sent is not delivered? or whether medical furtherance examination refers to any other report that the panel Doctors in Embassy should sent to visa officers?

I sent my details through courier as I am applying with the previous medicals of my withdrawn application in 20 Nov 2012

Anybody know what I should do?

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AzharSPP said:

hey azhar ,i need some info man
i applied to george brown college for jan 2014 for electromechanical engineering technician(2 yr diploma) and wireless networking.
i am very much interested in electromechanical engineering program and want to go for it but i heard visa chances are less for diploma programs ...so....
can i apply for visa with this 1yr pg diploma course and after getting visa can i transfer to the 2yr diploma course which would further give me a 3yr PSWP ?
profile:-B.tech-56%(electronics and communications engg), IELTS-7

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
@ rajesh .... yes you can change later on in Canada as long as the course level is same or in progression. Just enter once and getting 3 yr WP and PR is no big deal but only if you are prepared to work really hard for it.

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AzharSPP said:
@ rajesh .... yes you can change later on in Canada as long as the course level is same or in progression. Just enter once and getting 3 yr WP and PR is no big deal but only if you are prepared to work really hard for it.
Thank you very much for the info

Creatorzz Son

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre medicals submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Will update this soon
LANDED..........
Will update this soon
Got the visa approval email at 3:55...

Collected the passport at 5 from VFS..

At last a loooonnnggg wait came to an end.

VISA APPROVED AFTER 106 days.. ...

Vancouver.. here i come..

Harpreet88kaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sarnia, ON
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
Creatorzz Son said:

ohhh congrats dear ...m too happy for u :)

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
Creatorzz Son said:

Really happy news! Congrats bro n all the best.
So now I am officially the only one waiting since May 2013 along with a few candidates of CMJ Uni.

saranjeet singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AzharSPP said:
So now I am officially the only one waiting since May 2013 along with a few candidates of CMJ Uni.
cheeersssssss....jai kaneda

Creatorzz Son

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre medicals submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Will update this soon
LANDED..........
Will update this soon
AzharSPP said:
Thanks Brother.

They will Surely give you visa.. I hope CMJ issues gets sorted out in coming week so that you can get visa along with other applicants brother!

Wish u all the best. I will pray for you!