+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey Guys,

I need some helps. @aasaf , @asivadanac and @Mr_nobody ,

I have uploaded my CV yesterday and in the section of Additional document, it changed to N/A. What does that mean? How can we figure out if we are in SS or not??

Thank you.
Did you also received a ghost update?
Don't worry. For some people, it will stay NA for the rest of the application even after COPR and landing.
The only way to know if you are truly under SS or not, you need to order either GCMS or even better CBSA notes.

Masterbigpang

Oct 1, 2018
Did you also received a ghost update?
Don't worry. For some people, it will stay NA for the rest of the application even after COPR and landing.
The only way to know if you are truly under SS or not, you need to order either GCMS or even better CBSA notes.
Thank you for the reply!

I have good news that my security has been cleared after I submitted my CV! Now, there are trying to extend my medical!

Does that means PPR soon?

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Thank you for the reply!

I have good news that my security has been cleared after I submitted my CV! Now, there are trying to extend my medical!

Thank you for the reply!

how do u know is cleared?did u call?

I uploaded my yesterday as well

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you for the reply!

Congratulations!
Yeah, then apparently the officer was satisfied with your cv and decided that you did not need to be sent to SS. You are among very rare lucky ones. Congrats!
Yes, usually remed is a sign that everything is done, they reviewed everything and they only need your new remed to send you the ppr.
So, do the remed thing and wait for the golden email. :)

J@nine

Jun 21, 2019
Thank you for the reply!

How do you know that your security has been cleared? Do you call CIC? I also submitted my CV last week. I’d like to know if I am in SS or not.

jacksheep

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
How do you know that your security has been cleared? Do you call CIC? I also submitted my CV last week. I’d like to know if I am in SS or not.
Same here, I submitted on jun25, but during Canada day I don’t think they are work hard, I might call CIC on july8

J@nine

Jun 21, 2019
O s
Same here, I submitted on jun25, but during Canada day I don’t think they are work hard, I might call CIC on july8
I submitted on June 18, If nothing happens, I will call CIC next week. Do you have master or PhD? I think they are asking CV just for people who have master or PhD.

J@nine

Jun 21, 2019
Today I receive PPR!!!

Timeline:
Ar- May 28, 2018
AOR- July 13, 2018
MR - April 1, 2019
Pre arrival letter and BG start- April 8, 2019
MP - April 30, 2019
ADR: CV/resume June 18, 2019- send it in the same day
Decision made and PPR: July 3, 2019

Reactions: qdee and Fangfang