+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

Phoenix14

Jul 7, 2022
Guys,

IRCC asked me to provide the additional documents on Feb. 22 (Travel history, Schedule A, Military) which I submitted immediately. I received my Pre-arrival on Mar.22. One week ago I was asked for another additional document (CV for the last 30 years)! Is this a sign for the security screening? if yes, how long does it take roughly?

playlikednb

Jun 29, 2021
Guys,

IRCC asked me to provide the additional documents on Feb. 22 (Travel history, Schedule A, Military) which I submitted immediately. I received my Pre-arrival on Mar.22. One week ago I was asked for another additional document (CV for the last 30 years)! Is this a sign for the security screening? if yes, how long does it take roughly?
For the last 30 years, wow! Nobody knows for sure if this is for ss or for determining if your case goes to enhanced check.. Anyway, just send them what they ask. I sent my cv a month ago, and still nothing since then

Reactions: Phoenix14

shuruiliu

Aug 30, 2022
For the last 30 years, wow! Nobody knows for sure if this is for ss or for determining if your case goes to enhanced check.. Anyway, just send them what they ask. I sent my cv a month ago, and still nothing since then
Hi! I submitted cv too. It's been shown as 'uploaded' since for almost two months. Have you got any update?

playlikednb

Jun 29, 2021
Hi! I submitted cv too. It's been shown as 'uploaded' since for almost two months. Have you got any update?
For me it's 'not applicable' since the same day of request. I got AOR of my cv by email a month later and the security started at the same time. So I'm waiting only for security to pass for more than 3 months already... Dates are in signature.