+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got remedical request recently? Let’s share timeline.

scnvs

Aug 20, 2020
My AOR is Apr 2019 and got remedical request in August 2020, then still waiting after submitting results. Is there anyone in same situation?

Last edited:

Simerpreet

May 22, 2020
My AOR is Feb 2019 and got remedical request in August 2020, then still waiting after submitting results. Is there anyone in same situation?
R u outsider or inlander......coZ inlanders are getting remedical requests recently

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'd be seriously peeved if we get requested to do another medical yet again. There was a mistake in our first application related to incorrect information we'd been given, so we got declined and then had to re-apply. If we get asked to do another medical then that will be the 3rd lot of medicals. At the moment costs are stacking up and no sign of any PPR. We're AINP, I have a job to go to in Calgary, but at this rate it will all end up being withdrawn. It's not right to keep asking people to pay for things over and over again when the delay is related to their processing.

Reactions: SR_T

vps_517

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
FAM
App. Filed.......
08th June,2017
AOR Received.
08th July,2017
File Transfer...
26th Oct,2017
Med's Request
26th July,2017
Med's Done....
27th July,2017
My AOR is Apr 2019 and got remedical request in August 2020, then still waiting after submitting results. Is there anyone in same situation?
My brother received re medical request, even file is 100%, my guess ,they extending the file for more time due to COVID. Just relax and do re medicà

scnvs

Aug 20, 2020
I'd be seriously peeved if we get requested to do another medical yet again. There was a mistake in our first application related to incorrect information we'd been given, so we got declined and then had to re-apply. If we get asked to do another medical then that will be the 3rd lot of medicals. At the moment costs are stacking up and no sign of any PPR. We're AINP, I have a job to go to in Calgary, but at this rate it will all end up being withdrawn. It's not right to keep asking people to pay for things over and over again when the delay is related to their processing.
I feel you. But not everyone are asked for remedical, they could extend the medical results in some cases. I hope you can get ppr before medical expires.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
I received remed request yesterday even though mine is valid till 2nd Dec, 2020. Planning to get it done tomorrow. I am a FSW O applicant.

vps_517

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
FAM
App. Filed.......
08th June,2017
AOR Received.
08th July,2017
File Transfer...
26th Oct,2017
Med's Request
26th July,2017
Med's Done....
27th July,2017
I did it already. But the waiting is so hard.
Wait and good thing is you’ll get more time extension (visa) and hope by next year COVID will loose its grip

scnvs

Aug 20, 2020
I received remed request yesterday even though mine is valid till 2nd Dec, 2020. Planning to get it done tomorrow. I am a FSW O applicant.
It’s strange that they ask you to redo medical exam while it’s valid.