+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got rejection after medical request and passed?

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Guys I need help
I applied for Canada student visa
Timelines as follows :
Submitted on 19 September 2023
Medical and biometric passed and updated on 29 September
Eligibility and background check started on the same day.
No response after that.
When can I expect?
And also it is also true that if we pass our medical then there are high chances we'll get visa as most of the people have experienced it.

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Guys I need help
I applied for Canada student visa
Timelines as follows :
Submitted on 19 September 2023
Medical and biometric passed and updated on 29 September
Eligibility and background check started on the same day.
No response after that.
When can I expect?
And also it is also true that if we pass our medical then there are high chances we'll get visa as most of the people have experienced it.
I applied from South Africa, I am a permanent residence of South Africa but have indian passport.

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
@Bhumi in Canada, why are you worried bro, saw your comments in another thread too.
It is worthwhile to note that being you anxious and commenting on thread won't really help, it's a process buddy

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
If you did not do upfront medicals (and you are not from a country that requires you to submit medicals prior to processing your application), and you receive a medical request from IRCC and you pass, chances are that you will approved.

IRCC will only send a medical request (unless in situations noted above) after completing eligibility and background checks.

Hello Everyone,
My Nephew applied for study permit, and he is in a country that he does not need medicals, but because his program needs medicals to be done, he requested the medicals forms and did it and it is sent directly to the visa office.

My question is, are they going to inform him when they receive the medicals or what is going to happen? I am asking this question because he is not suppose to do medicals, as per his country of residence.

Thanks and waiting.

Rita.

blue2620

Nov 18, 2023
Hi my application timeline is below:

Submission Date: 5th May
Eligibility Started: 20-22May
Biometric Given: 6th June
Medical Request: 10th June
Medical Passed: 15th June
No update after that
i have applied from Bangladesh, haven’t got any update yet.

Is there anyone who got rejection after getting medical request and passing?
how long did it take for visa