+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got rejection after medical request and passed?

tk94

Jul 5, 2021
Hi my application timeline is below:

Submission Date: 5th May
Eligibility Started: 20-22May
Biometric Given: 6th June
Medical Request: 10th June
Medical Passed: 15th June
No update after that
i have applied from Bangladesh, haven’t got any update yet.

Is there anyone who got rejection after getting medical request and passing?

Sblue

May 19, 2021
You mean if one passes their medical and then refusal? Then yes, me. My first application was refused after medical and bio and failed on eligibility with the reason being ‘Purpose of Visit’.

tk94

Jul 5, 2021
You mean if one passes their medical and then refusal? Then yes, me. My first application was refused after medical and bio and failed on eligibility with the reason being ‘Purpose of Visit’.
I meant if anyone got a medical request from IRCC and then then passed the medical exam. After that anyone got rejection or not.

When have you got your rejection? After how many days you have been rejected?

Reactions: RumezaJ

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I meant if anyone got a medical request from IRCC and then then passed the medical exam. After that anyone got rejection or not.

When have you got your rejection? After how many days you have been rejected?
I had my refusal fairly quickly; within 24 days, 30 April to May 24.

Paddy Nnang

Oct 23, 2020
Yeah you could still get a refusal after you pass your medicals , ‘cause there’s a final background check to make sure you meet eligibility

Reactions: rajuy1

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah you could still get a refusal after you pass your medicals , ‘cause there’s a final background check to make sure you meet eligibility
If you did not do upfront medicals (and you are not from a country that requires you to submit medicals prior to processing your application), and you receive a medical request from IRCC and you pass, chances are that you will approved.

IRCC will only send a medical request (unless in situations noted above) after completing eligibility and background checks.

tk94

Jul 5, 2021
If you did not do upfront medicals (and you are not from a country that requires you to submit medicals prior to processing your application), and you receive a medical request from IRCC and you pass, chances are that you will approved.

IRCC will only send a medical request (unless in situations noted above) after completing eligibility and background checks.
Yes I got medical request from IRCC and then I did the medical and passed.