+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got PPR for INLAND FSW ITA without sufficient funds?

viki89

Jul 23, 2015
Hi,

Did anyone get PPR for inland FSW ITA(eligible for CEC as well) without sufficient funds and currently residing in Canada on a PGWP ?

Or is there any chance of getting the PR application approved ?

I have submitted by application without meeting the sufficient fund requirement as I was not able to save up so much money. I am currently working on a PGWP.

Will this lead to denial of my application?

Your help is greatly appreciated.!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viki89 said:
Hi,

Did anyone get PPR for inland FSW ITA(eligible for CEC as well) without sufficient funds and currently residing in Canada on a PGWP ?

I have submitted by application without meeting the sufficient fund requirement as I was not able to save up so much money. I am currently working on a PGWP.

You are brave, but I guess you are our test case of whether CIC will accept a Canadian salary as PoF for FSW without LMIA. What did you say about funds in your EE profile? Did you say you had a job or not?

We can't really predict whether CIC will deny your application, though, frankly, their rules seem to say you should have it in the bank. Still, the idea behind the rule is that you should show that you will be able to support yourself in Canada, and you are already showing that.

Best of luck for an intelligent VO who is not too rule-bound, and please let us know what happens!

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
A bold move taken, let's see what the result is. All the best.

From reading other topics, I'm under impression that lack of funds leads to rejection.

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
anyone got input?

I am working in Canada, non-skilled 16$/hour job

got ITA

is pay stub and employment letter sufficient enough?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
viki89 said:
Hi,

You should have waited to be invited to apply under CEC stream as you're not required to provide POF . You're a risk taker I would say, this would jeopardize your application. This is a test case. Best of luck!

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My question is: How did you Get ITA?

For FSW you need to meet minimum funds to Get ITA.

If you have lied in you Application to get ITA then you are risking to get rejected due to mispresentation and 5 year ban.

If you don't have those funds then I suggest you to withdraw application before its to late.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are eligible for both CEC and FSW, they will automatically consider you for CEC.
And, you do NOT need to show sufficient funds for CEC application.
Thus, based on what you said, you do NOT need to provide proof of funds that they require for FSW.

So, congrats on your ITA, and good luck on your application :)

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
If you got your ITA under CEC then you do not need to meet the minimum fund requirement.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

tausifahmed95

Apr 10, 2023
Hi,

Hello Viki, I'm in a similar situation. Please let me if your application was accepted or not. Thank you.