+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got nominated for SINP by submitting Provident Fund as POF?

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
I have sent my application for OINP; however, I too have used PF as POF. Before using PF as POF, I had emailed OINP asking if PF can be used as POF and here is what they had to say:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program - (OINP).

Funds that are not readily available on demand would generally not be acceptable for your settlement in Ontario. Therefore, if the said funds are those that cannot be liquidated on demand, for example, funds invested in stocks, bonds, retirement investments, etc., it is not acceptable.

However, if the said funds are those that can be liquidated on demand, then it may be acceptable."

Therefore, if you still want to take a risk. I would suggest to accompany your PF statement with a letter from your employer/responsible officer stating that you have access to the fund on-demand.

Hope this helps.

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
arifurrahman said:
I have sent my application for OINP; however, I too have used PF as POF. Before using PF as POF, I had emailed OINP asking if PF can be used as POF and here is what they had to say:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program - (OINP).

Funds that are not readily available on demand would generally not be acceptable for your settlement in Ontario. Therefore, if the said funds are those that cannot be liquidated on demand, for example, funds invested in stocks, bonds, retirement investments, etc., it is not acceptable.

However, if the said funds are those that can be liquidated on demand, then it may be acceptable."

Therefore, if you still want to take a risk. I would suggest to accompany your PF statement with a letter from your employer/responsible officer stating that you have access to the fund on-demand.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the update. I also write to SINPbefore submitting, they asked me to submit so that they can asses. Fingers crossed.

Payal.Patadiya

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/7/2016
Doc's Request.
13/8/2016
Nomination.....
19/8/2016
I am also planning to show my PF as POF. Is it OK:? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
I applied for sinp on 16th Dec 2015. I have shown my term deposit (80%) and provident fund (20%) as proof of funds. Currently, my application is in process. Waiting for an update from saskatchewan immigration.

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
Anyone else in the same situation??? Showed PF as POF and got nomination or in-progress???
Please share your Phone #? Will have whats app group.