NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi

My qualification is Bcom, MSC Computer Science, BSC(hons) Applied Accounting and ACCA. How many points I ll get for education.

Also, Anyone got ECA report for ACCA from CES? I have sent them my application but they have not received it yet. I was checking their FAQ and they mentioned they cannot assess professional certifications. I cannot get my MSC Degree assessed from WES because my University is not on their list of acceptable universities. Any advice from where I should send my documents, as CES cannot assess my ACCA and WES cannot assess my MSC degree.

Many Thanks

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
its ben 5 weeks and no news from CES.. :mad:

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I am also doing my ECA from CES - however, am alarmed to hear tha they are taking so long! I tried to apply for rush services but the website says it is not available at present. can anyone who has used CES let us know how long it actually takes?

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
CES is slower than WES but it only requires Degree & Transcript. WES requires HEC verfification & marksheet & certificate verification to be directly sent from Board Office. This is also too time consuming. This is what someone posted on another thread :-

At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I have got the sealed envelope from my both universities i.e. bachelor and master and my both universities says that they will not send the envelope to the CES (UT). what should I do. May I sent it to UT myself will this acceptable.

Please help by replying and correct guidance.

When I dispatch my application package separate and then universities will do this separately then how they (UT-CES) will connect my application with sealed enveloped send by universities.

Please guide what to do.

May I send sealed envelope to UT-CES in one package with my application forms, instead of separate dispatch.
*************************************************************************************
My second question is that will I need sealed envelope from Inter Board as well. Or just sending color copies of it will work. As this is not clear at their website.

AH-DXB

Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

need to ask one quick question. I am doing my ECA from CES UToronto and getting my Bachelors degree attested from HEC. on the application form i have mentioned my university name as Post Sendary Institution Name however been told by some other applicant that I need to Mention HEC name in the form instead of uni name...

can any one reply ASAP??

thanks in advance

AH

manan66

Dec 28, 2018
Hi

My qualification is Bcom, MSC Computer Science, BSC(hons) Applied Accounting and ACCA. How many points I ll get for education.

Also, Anyone got ECA report for ACCA from CES? I have sent them my application but they have not received it yet. I was checking their FAQ and they mentioned they cannot assess professional certifications. I cannot get my MSC Degree assessed from WES because my University is not on their list of acceptable universities. Any advice from where I should send my documents, as CES cannot assess my ACCA and WES cannot assess my MSC degree.

Many Thanks
Hi were u able to get ACCA evaluation done from CES? I have a advanced diploma in accounting and business and was looking to do my evaluation.... do you know if they will evaluate it as a bachelors degree?