+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
This is the current status. How do I track my passport?
Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 12/04/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
This means your passport has been sent and a decision has been made on your file. You can not guess anything whether it is positive or negative unless you get an email of approval or you get your passport first and then see the visa counterfoil affixed on it.
Good luck to you Hema.

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry again for replying so late on the forum. I was a little busy during the week doing my preparations to migrate to Canada. There has been internet suspensions in quite cities due to this SC General category conflicts. God Saves and help both the communities come together.
Finally, my friend who had applied her visa on 21st Feb has got her visa on Wednesday as well.
Please keep us posted and also share guys where you will be going so we can help each other once we are there.
Anyone who needs any help please let us know. We will try our level best to support you guys.

ALL THE BEST TO OTHERS WAITING FOR THEIR VISAS. YOU GONNA GET IT SOON.

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
This means your passport has been sent and a decision has been made on your file. You can not guess anything whether it is positive or negative unless you get an email of approval or you get your passport first and then see the visa counterfoil affixed on it.
Good luck to you Hema.
Yes, I got my visa.

Thanks

Reactions: shubham31196