+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Applied on March 9th from Chennai VFS in offline mode by my consultants and file is being processed at Bangalore. No response yet.
Thanks for letting us know Hema.
Which intake have you applied for? College and if you can share your profile that will be great.

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Chlo dakh de aa kdo ohdaa vasee kine din lgg rehe aa average
Pta nai veer. Hune ek friend da aya, ohne 16 Feb nu apply krya c and oda kal aya. Ek friend ne 16 Feb nu kraya c oda last week agya. Ek hor jane ne 21 Feb nu karya c ode v last week agya and meri friend ne v 21 Feb nu krya oda hale tk being processed e aa rea.

Reactions: Charnjitmalhi

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
Thanks for letting us know Hema.
Which intake have you applied for? College and if you can share your profile that will be great.
Hi,
I have applied for may intake 2018 for the course "Strategic management accounting" at centennial college.

Education
2010-2012 12th-60%
2012-2014 Bcom (Accounting & taxation) 76%
2015-2017 Mcom (Accounting & taxation) 7.9 CGPA with distinction

Finance
1. 26 lakhs fixed deposits with 1% interest PM
2. Rental income of 64,000 PM
3. Property papers
4. 1st semester fees of 8000CAD paid and GIC of 10200 paid and waiting to pay second sem once i receive the VISA.

Medicals
Got it done prior applying for the visa.

Experience
From sept 2017- Till date working at Amazon.com as senior seller support associate and would not leave the job until I have VISA in hand.

Reactions: shubham31196

vivekmehndi

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone got their visa yesterday or today please respond.
I received my visa today .. thank you guys for all your support and all the best to all

I applied it on 20th Feb and status was updated yesterday and today I received an email of an approval and passport as well with visa affixed.

vivekmehndi

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Arvind,
Sorry for reply late on the forum. I was busy during the weekend.
As such now, there are no alternatives towards knowing your file status. You can only know it after linking your paper application to the online account that is also possible only if you have first and last name on your passport. These days linking it online is having another problem and clients are not able to get POE/Letter of Approval which as per Immigration's website is needed to enter Canada.
That is the only thing we can do from our side.
Thank you Shubham ..I have received visa today ..

Reactions: shubham31196

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
This is the current status. How do I track my passport?
Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 12/04/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
Before this status, It was showing the processed passport is being dispatched. Any idea what does this mean? +ve or -ve?