+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

harvinder0216

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
i finally got my visa approved after 47 days ....
i still cant believe it as i was demotivated by a lot of people due to low percentage, backlogs and my course being a bit irrelevant and the only thing in my favour was my IELTS score. .
But defying all odds i got my visa today.
All the best to all the forum members who are waiting for their visa.

PS- I didnt even submit an SOP.

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
i finally got my visa approved after 47 days ....
i still cant believe it as i was demotivated by a lot of people due to low percentage, backlogs and my course being a bit irrelevant and the only thing in my favour was my IELTS score. .
But defying all odds i got my visa today.
All the best to all the forum members who are waiting for their visa.

PS- I didnt even submit an SOP.
Our heartiest congratulations to you brother. May God bless you and that is an astounding news for all of us. Hopefully now others will be sorted soon. It has been quite a while now and you have been waiting for more than 6 weeks already.
Best of luck for your future endeavours.

Reactions: harvinder0216

Kriti5276

Apr 5, 2018
I have done that as well... 2 weeks ago.. it says they respond in 28 working days :(
The visa file was given to VFS on 29 Jan and the CANADA EMBASSY sent an email of starting the process on Feb 12. The review of the application started on March 26 but since then there has been no update on the application.
It has been around 54 days now and 68 days if we calculate from the starting.

I just wanted to know are there any similar cases to mine?

Should I have a degree of worry? Is this unusual?

Reactions: shubham31196

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
The visa file was given to VFS on 29 Jan and the CANADA EMBASSY sent an email of starting the process on Feb 12. The review of the application started on March 26 but since then there has been no update on the application.
It has been around 54 days now and 68 days if we calculate from the starting.

I just wanted to know are there any similar cases to mine?

Should I have a degree of worry? Is this unusual?
I am so sorry dear. I have no idea. There may be one or two other forum members like this.
I cannot suggest anything else that you can do. Write an email to them as well.
What does your agent say? What is your profile?

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Our heartiest congratulations to you brother. May God bless you and that is an astounding news for all of us. Hopefully now others will be sorted soon. It has been quite a while now and you have been waiting for more than 6 weeks already.
Best of luck for your future endeavours.
Hi shubham, congrates for ur visa.
this is regarding my younger brother. he did his b.tech last year with few backlogs and IELTS score overall band 6( speaking-7, reading -5.5, speaking-6, writing-6). sp as per ur experience can he apply for study visa

Reactions: shubham31196