+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
no bro...hun taa 4 din auna v ni kise da esto baad chhutia aa gyiya...i am planning to link my application to online account...any suggestions?
Link it using GCKEY login. Either link it using your First and Last name and few other details like your passport and college course start ending date.
Or else, link using UCI AND APPLICATION number which would have been in the email sent as acknowledgement by immigration.

Reactions: harvinder0216

harvinder0216

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Link it using GCKEY login. Either link it using your First and Last name and few other details like your passport and college course start ending date.
Or else, link using UCI AND APPLICATION number which would have been in the email sent as acknowledgement by immigration.
hahahaha....i cant link it...i dont have UCI, APPLICATION NUMBER and not even a Last name :D tried 4 times but nothing works...tried my name in Family name and Given Name..didnt work

Reactions: shubham31196

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
hahahaha....i cant link it...i dont have UCI, APPLICATION NUMBER and not even a Last name :D tried 4 times but nothing works...tried my name in Family name and Given Name..didnt work
Issue persists with millions .
This is not fair at all and they do not have any solution for that. Some people get an acknowledgement email and others don’t. So half of the people cant even link their profile.
God knows whats gonna happen.

harvinder0216

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Issue persists with millions .
This is not fair at all and they do not have any solution for that. Some people get an acknowledgement email and others don’t. So half of the people cant even link their profile.
God knows whats gonna happen.
all that i could do was laugh on myself at that moment of time when i realised that i dont have any of the essential things required to link my application online :D
i am so so tired of waiting...not even sure how much time they r gonna take

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
If you guys are waiting for so long, keep in mind, there are news of people using Fake IELTS trf's, Fake GIC, Fake college acceptance letters, and old things such as fake bank statements etc.

Not only this, people are getting visa's using these fake documents, and getting deported by Canada.

So don't wonder of extra scrutiny on the Airport while your landing, take as much proofs with you to show them that your paper/documents are original.

Its really happening, there's nothing to scare you guys, Be alert.

Reactions: harvinder0216