+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

ishusandha

Mar 10, 2018
hlo evryone
plzz help i cheked my tracking id n it was written that your passport has been courierd from visa apllication centre but i didn't recived any kind of msg or mail

is it a negativ or positiv response??? plz tell me

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
hlo evryone
plzz help i cheked my tracking id n it was written that your passport has been courierd from visa apllication centre but i didn't recived any kind of msg or mail

is it a negativ or positiv response??? plz tell me
Holla!
Well that means that they have taken a decision on your application. If your file was put up a agent on your behalf then he/she would have got an email about the decision or about the dispatch of your passports however if not. Then there is only one thing that you can do to know what is your decision. You can create a GCKey login on Canada Immigration's website and then link the paper application to the online account. You may need to know the UCI and Application number (that is also sent by Immigration on the email provided) if you don't have it then you can link it using your first and last name and by putting the details about your course.
Feel free to ask anything, we will try to help as much as we can.
Also, share your profile and decision.
Which college are you going to?

ishusandha

Mar 10, 2018
Holla!
Well that means that they have taken a decision on your application. If your file was put up a agent on your behalf then he/she would have got an email about the decision or about the dispatch of your passports however if not. Then there is only one thing that you can do to know what is your decision. You can create a GCKey login on Canada Immigration's website and then link the paper application to the online account. You may need to know the UCI and Application number (that is also sent by Immigration on the email provided) if you don't have it then you can link it using your first and last name and by putting the details about your course.
Feel free to ask anything, we will try to help as much as we can.
Also, share your profile and decision.
Which college are you going to?

thanku very much for rplying