+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone going to Queens in Sept 2016 intake

AnjaliA

Mar 13, 2016
Hieeee !!!

I'm about to get offer from Queens University as they mentioned they are about to release my offer letter. I havent received the same as the graduate advisor has not signed on the offer and so they will be releasing the same by this week.

I have also applied for M.Eng (Electrical) for September, 2016 intake.

Can you share your contact number please?

Anjali

Nagma Parkar

Feb 27, 2016
@AnjaliA and rishirich I guess we can share our contact numbers thru Facebook and be in touch with Whatsapp if it's fine with you guys.

AnjaliA

Mar 13, 2016
Hieee !!!

Wen u guyz received offer from queens, wer u guyz asked to pay CAD 300$ saying that only after d payment u will receive d final offer.

I actually received recommendation letter from one of d professors of queens who has recommended d dept of ECE to absorb me. Did u guyz also face d same??

Wats d course duration for M.Eng ECE ???

Please provide me ur contact nos.

Regards,

Anjali

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi guys, I am currently a masters student (Civil Engineering), Queen's and if you guys need any help regarding anything down here you can contact me at debrup991@gmail.com OR 15dd13@queensu.ca.

I just came across this post while browsing through some stuff for myself in this site and thought of writing here, because I believe this is going to be one overwhelming experience if you are going to be alone and even the smallest amount of help does matter!!

Cheers!!!

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I have applied to Queens Masters program and asked by an applicant advisor to submit a cover letter with other documents. I have a confusion that whom should I address the cover letter?? Should I address it to the applicant advisor?? I can also find the program director's name in their website but I will be sending this letter directly to the application advisor...so a bit confused and not sure what to do. Please suggest!

jredlom

May 23, 2016
I am Edmond and 23 years of age from Ghana.I have gain an admission for an Intensive French language and culture program for six weeks for winter 2017.I have fully paid my tuition and insurance.My mother is my sponsor and i will be submitting her bank statement. I own a shop and the business is registered in my name and also hold a degree in Hospitality Management.What are my chances of obtaining a visa?

NHF

Jul 21, 2016
Hi,
I'm also going to attend Queen's for a MEng Mechanical

If anyone else is going to Queen's message me and we can exchange Whatsapp numbers