+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone going to langara? Need accommodation help.

puneetmaan

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone currently living near langara college or nearby or far away lol, I need accommodation help.

koi toh bol lo.

selimulated

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
puneetmaan said:
N O O N E?
hey there, do you think bc pnp immigration will be good for international students and finding a job offer? i had a program in langara that i'm interested to get but i think bc is very hard for immigration process and 1 year study program

thanks

puneetmaan

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
selimulated said:
hey there, do you think bc pnp immigration will be good for international students and finding a job offer? i had a program in langara that i'm interested to get but i think bc is very hard for immigration process and 1 year study program

thanks
:eek: you're here to scare me or what? lol
well, it's never easy anywhere , but certainly here in BC ; yes you do have pnp program that is kinda difficult than the other province but the thing is that you need to have a job offer and that's it . The story ends right there. if you have a job offer it's relatively easy everywhere (hope so lol).

selimulated

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
puneetmaan said:
:eek: you're here to scare me or what? lol
well, it's never easy anywhere , but certainly here in BC ; yes you do have pnp program that is kinda difficult than the other province but the thing is that you need to have a job offer and that's it . The story ends right there. if you have a job offer it's relatively easy everywhere (hope so lol).
haha, no mate thing is it was closed last year it had been for phd and masters only as i remember i'm going to BC 90% but i'm afraid when i get to finish my studies i'll have to move from there
are you getting 1 year study too?