+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone going to Lambton College

Nava

Dec 1, 2013
I am planning to apply to Lambton College. If any seniors are there please can u share your opinions and reviews about the college

kdg11

Dec 23, 2013
i am currently studying in lambton college. it is preferred if you go for any other college or else if you want to go for lambton college then please go for sarnia campus and not for toronto campus

chiranjeev

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
kdg11 said:
i am currently studying in lambton college. it is preferred if you go for any other college or else if you want to go for lambton college then please go for sarnia campus and not for toronto campus
What are the part time jobs' market near Sarnia campus?

kdg11

Dec 23, 2013
not much part time jobs available in sarnia though. if you wish to study and work in toronto then go for any other college.

Nava

Dec 1, 2013
kdg11 said:
Hey I am planning to go for Chemical Production and power engg program in Sarnia campus, any idea how is this program

ishanfication

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
kdg11 said:
not much part time jobs available in sarnia though. if you wish to study and work in toronto then go for any other college.
what colleges should one choose if wish to study and work in Toronto as an international student ????

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
Hey kdg11,

Thanks a lot for your reply..
Any particular reason for not opting for Lambton Toroto Campus???

Nava

Dec 1, 2013
Any seniors or anyone who knows about the Chemical and Power Engg program in Sarnia canpus???

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Lambton College , Toronto Campus is good - but Seneca , George Brown College ,Centennial to name a few .. are better.