shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
hii
as you got your visa
can you please tell me how long did it take for you to get your offer letter
i have applied for may 2019 more than 2 moths back
till now i did not recieve anything
I got my offer letter in two weeks. I applied before the equal consideration deadline.

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
what is equal consideration deadline
i have never heard about it
dont worry, the equal consideration deadline is Aug 31st for jan intake. it means that all the applications received before this date will be considered based on merit not by the date of application.

which program did you apply for ? And did you check if there are seats still available for your program ?

twinkle pahwa

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
i have applied for graduate certificate in human resource management
it got closed 2-3 weeks after i applied
i mean when i applied the programe was open

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
I applied for GBC in late April, 2018. Got Letter of Acceptance in early Aug. I am waiting for my study permit to be approved. I will attend Strategic Relationship Marketing program. Anyone in the course too?

Reactions: Rani5853

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
i have applied for graduate certificate in human resource management
it got closed 2-3 weeks after i applied
i mean when i applied the programe was open
you should probably talk to Vivek Yadav. He some manager at GBC's indian office at delhi.i can give you his number if you dont have. Just ask if the programme has seats available.

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
I applied for GBC in late April, 2018. Got Letter of Acceptance in early Aug. I am waiting for my study permit to be approved. I will attend Strategic Relationship Marketing program. Anyone in the course too?
Nope. Am in a different course. Which campus will you be attending ? And have you decided anything for residence ?

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
Nope. Am in a different course. Which campus will you be attending ? And have you decided anything for residence ?
St. James Campus. My application for study permit is being processed so I have not decided anything for residence. How about you? Have you found some good place?

shivani13

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
St. James Campus. My application for study permit is being processed so I have not decided anything for residence. How about you? Have you found some good place?
no.. am actually looking for friends with whom i can rent a place. Its kinda getting late u know. we wont find a place as everyone else has already found one for themselves. Let me know if you're interested.