+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone get study permit approved or rejected via SDS since July 2020?

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
What is your application status?

P.s. SDS is for Pakistan as well, I guess from last year they have started!
i still have a long way to go...
05-05: sds application submitted from mainland of china
05-11: biometrics completed
then nothing else.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
i still have a long way to go...
05-05: sds application submitted from mainland of china
05-11: biometrics completed
then nothing else.
Processing time for China is 8 weeks, because your processing has already exceeded the given time period, so you can raise the webform.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Yes and i told u he gave interview in feb
His rejection was quite shocking, not because of his strong profile but it took IRCC to give rejection result after 6 months. If they want to give rejections, just do it within a month, so at least students can think of applying again, they are literally playing with students's time & money.

Reactions: demme343

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
Can you post proofs here & what were the reasons for there rejections, Please don’t spread rumours or what you have heard from them, If you saw and can post here then only present your opinion, Hope you can understand how important is it for all students and spreading negative in such a situation is not expected.
Bhaii messenger mein message Karo pics bhejta hun tereko udhar.

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
Can you post proofs here & what were the reasons for there rejections, Please don’t spread rumours or what you have heard from them, If you saw and can post here then only present your opinion, Hope you can understand how important is it for all students and spreading negative in such a situation is not expected.
Provide your WhatsApp number. Will send you entire thing there bruhhh

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/study-permit-approved-for-september-2020-intake-for-uae.693513/post-8708715

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Because under sds you get decision in 20 days. You can send them webform to inquire about your decision. They will reply you in one week.