+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone get study permit approved or rejected via SDS since July 2020?

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone get study permit approved or rejected via SDS since July 2020 please?
Thanks to share your timeline please.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone get study permit approved or rejected via SDS since July 2020 please?
Thanks to share your timeline please.
Not yet, is there any guess that rejection generally comes within 20 days of applying?

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Not yet, is there any guess that rejection generally comes within 20 days of applying?
as i heard from others, there was no approval nor rejection from late march to the end of june. but there are some cases approved or rejected after july.

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
They were on pause for Visitor visa and Study Visa applications. They started processing them again on July 1. I am not sure about the processing times for SDS though. It says 20 calendar days as usual but we don't know if it will still 20 days with all the application queues from March 18

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
They were on pause for Visitor visa and Study Visa applications. They started processing them again on July 1. I am not sure about the processing times for SDS though. It says 20 calendar days as usual but we don't know if it will still 20 days with all the application queues from March 18
there seems no application approval or rejection in SDS category since 1st July. I am even not sure if they have resumed SDS application review or not.

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
Hii guyss, so in India some of the students got their response of admitted and rejected. I received screenshots from the groups wherein only 1 guy got the study visa else others were rejected. Now I don't know the people who were rejected and the guy who got admit were from which category ( SDS or Non SDS)

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hii guyss, so in India some of the students got their response of admitted and rejected. I received screenshots from the groups wherein only 1 guy got the study visa else others were rejected. Now I don't know the people who were rejected and the guy who got admit were from which category ( SDS or Non SDS)
Can you post proofs here & what were the reasons for there rejections, Please don’t spread rumours or what you have heard from them, If you saw and can post here then only present your opinion, Hope you can understand how important is it for all students and spreading negative in such a situation is not expected.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
there seems no application approval or rejection in SDS category since 1st July. I am even not sure if they have resumed SDS application review or not.
One of our old friend from pakistan with strong profile got rejection 2 days before refusal afer 6 months and he had given interview in feb

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
One of our old friend from pakistan with strong profile got rejection 2 days before refusal afer 6 months and he had given interview in feb
well, that counts. 6 months ago means application was submitted in January.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
but are you sure it is from pakistan? Isn't SDS only available in India, China, Vietnam and Philippines?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
but are you sure it is from pakistan? Isn't SDS only available in India, China, Vietnam and Philippines?
What is your application status?

P.s. SDS is for Pakistan as well, I guess from last year they have started!