+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from VFS London June Applicant?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi

Just wondering is there anyone who also applied online from VFS London in June for study permit and got decision?

I am Pakistani national, applied from Sweden, online application on 12 June

Completed biometrics on 21st June from Germany

Since then my status says that my application is under process

I understand that London processing times is 4 weeks and it has crossed 5 weeks now. This is surprising that Indian Visa offices are processing the applications faster than London office.

Is there anyone else here who has the same scenario? :(

Best Regards
EXD

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
Hi

Just wondering is there anyone who also applied online from VFS London in June for study permit and got decision?

I understand that London processing times is 4 weeks and it has crossed 5 weeks now. This is surprising that Indian Visa offices are processing the applications faster than London office.

Best Regards
EXD
Iam a pakistani applied from VFS London 12th July. The decision should be processed within 2 weeks as stated on the website.

What does your status say online?

One of my Chinese friends was granted the visa within 3 weeks time.

Now theyve changed the processing time to 2 weeks in London High Commission

exd

Feb 5, 2016
lod
Iam a pakistani applied from VFS London 12th July. The decision should be processed within 2 weeks as stated on the website.

What does your status say online?

One of my Chinese friends was granted the visa within 3 weeks time.

Now theyve changed the processing time to 2 weeks in London High Commission
yar since 13 June , my status freezes as below

I have also emailed them but no response. and yes you are right, applicants from London visa office are getting decisions within 3 weeks because i have been following the same in this forum. if you can advise, what else I can do in order to get update i will really appreciate

regards
EXD

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
lod

yar since 13 June , my status freezes as below

I have also emailed them but no response. and yes you are right, applicants from London visa office are getting decisions within 3 weeks because i have been following the same in this forum. if you can advise, what else I can do in order to get update i will really appreciate

regards
EXD

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Theres nothing we can do, just wait. My background and additiona documents are in review. Not even yet on eligibility step.

Ill give yu my cellphone number, we will stay in touch on whatsapp

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Theres nothing we can do, just wait. My background and additiona documents are in review. Not even yet on eligibility step.

Ill give yu my cellphone number, we will stay in touch on whatsapp

cheers mate

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hi

Best Regards
EXD
I applied during that time and got my visa approved, I also know someone who also have the same problem as yours and he has not received any update from them!!

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
Hi

Best Regards
EXD
How long did it take to go to the step of reviewing eligibility?

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Is it necessary for Canada student visa to provide PCC for overseas stay of more than 6 months in last ten years??

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Any update guys?
I am Pakistani national but applied from Sweden as I have residence here and submitted application on 12th June Vfs London ( online) and submitted biometrics later on 22 June in Germany , and since then I have same status as below

Biometrics Completed.

On my case specific query by email about my status I received below reply on 24.07.2017 from London VFS AFTER 1 WORKING DAY

( Reply from London VFS)

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, Dear All

Anyone has experience of email like following from London VFS. As it has been almost 19 weeks still I did get any decision about my TRV. Really, too much frustrated, so kindly let me know still how long it will take to get decision ? Thanks. I have Pakistani Passport and applied from stockholm Sweden on 19th July,2018 and left Biometrics on Aug.02,2018.

We write in reply to your enquiry of 07/12/18.

Please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

CLW
Immigration & Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ