+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from TCS/Infy who is done after receiving ITA

rudransingh

Dec 29, 2018
I received my ITA and in my final stage of submitting all the documents. I am confused with work thing before my final submission.

I had joined TCS as Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee initially. Then became Assistant Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Information Technology Analyst and then resigned as Assistant Consultant in 9 years. Sadly I don't have any letter or proof as such to show all the designations.

Offer letter shows Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee, and relieving letter along with my service certificate and reference letter shows Assistant Consultant.

So I was wondering how should we write this? Could you suggest and help?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
what is our NOC ,I am working as an system engineer in TCS
Please Help

rudransingh

Dec 29, 2018
My NOC is 2174, but I am still not sure about the answer I have to the question I asked. Ask me again after 10-15 days and I might tell you how I did it, but if you want to know what's the right way, I can't be that guy in 15 days.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
I received my ITA and in my final stage of submitting all the documents. I am confused with work thing before my final submission.

I had joined TCS as Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee initially. Then became Assistant Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Information Technology Analyst and then resigned as Assistant Consultant in 9 years. Sadly I don't have any letter or proof as such to show all the designations.

Offer letter shows Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee, and relieving letter along with my service certificate and reference letter shows Assistant Consultant.

So I was wondering how should we write this? Could you suggest and help?
I wrote a LoE explaining why my designation (my yearly compensation/promotion letters) and my role (reference letter from employer having roles and responsibilities justifying my NOCs) are different 'the organisation has dynamic roles as per the project'.

I am still in the company so my reference letter is from and on official mail address, I also provided a notarized declaration stating all information provided by me is correct to the best of my knowledge.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
what is our NOC ,I am working as an system engineer in TCS
Please Help
Your NOC is what you did in past years and what you are doing right now. Designation is TCS internal, your designation has nothing to do with your NOC. Reference email from your supervisor with your roles and responsibilities should match the NOC you choose in your application. For eg. if you are working as a DBA in your project your NOC will be 2172 - http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2172&ver=16
1. Search here with title - http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/welcome.aspx?ver=16
2. Scan through the Example Titles & Duties to find your NOC

rudransingh

Dec 29, 2018
I wrote a LoE explaining why my designation (my yearly compensation/promotion letters) and my role (reference letter from employer having roles and responsibilities justifying my NOCs) are different 'the organisation has dynamic roles as per the project'.

I am still in the company so my reference letter is from and on official mail address, I also provided a notarized declaration stating all information provided by me is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Thank you @RR9187

I am creating one row for every city I worked in with the last designation I held there and then I will explain it all in LoE.

Reactions: RR9187

Akshat12

Apr 28, 2020
Hey Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing great in these times of social distancing. I am quite worried about few things not properly mentioned in one of my experience certificate.

1. I am an ex-TCSer (no surprises!! haha) and I worked there from Jan 2016 to Aug 2017. When I joined, my designation was Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee, and when I completed one year (Jan 2017), it got changed to Assistant Systems Engineer (Without trainee). However, my experience certificate just mentions that while leaving the organization, my designation was Assistant Systems Engineer. In the next paragraph, it says that I performed my duties for the whole period (of employment) when I was there. I am worried as I understand that the experience certificate must mention all your designations (and possibly different roles and responsibilities for each designation). My roles and responsibilities performed were same for the whole period (whether I was trainee or not), but I am not sure how do I prove this to IRCC.
  2. In my experience certificate, there is no mention of my salary and benefits. I am thinking of uploading my latest compensation letter which has this information. Just want to confirm with you guys if it is okay to do that or not.
  3. My experience certificate does mention that I was employed full time, but does not state number of hours. I don't have any document that can possibly provide this info. Any ideas on this one??

Thanks to all the people for their quick replies. And at last, stay safe and enjoy !!