vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hi friends,

I am starting this thread to gather up all fellow PMs or aspirants in this field to begin networking and share employment opportunities to help each other. Perhaps, we can establish our forum for building a strong platform for seeking jobs and providing leads in this area. I am a PMP with extensive healthcare background and planning to venture into consulting after migrating to Canada. If anyone interested in teaming up, please shoot me an IM or reply on this thread expressing your interest..

Olu1224

Nov 27, 2017
Hi friends,

I am starting this thread to gather up all fellow PMs or aspirants in this field to begin networking and share employment opportunities to help each other. Perhaps, we can establish our forum for building a strong platform for seeking jobs and providing leads in this area. I am a PMP with extensive healthcare background and planning to venture into consulting after migrating to Canada. If anyone interested in teaming up, please shoot me an IM or reply on this thread expressing your interest..
Hello, my name is Olu, currently living in Broomfield Colorado. I am also PMP certified. I am looking to move to Canada as well for better opportunities to utilize my PMP certification. I am old open to teaming up with you to seek jobs and leads. My wife is also is in the health care management field with dual masters. Please let me know how we can get started and what’s your name and where are you from?

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hi Olu, Nice to hear from fellow PM. Even, I currently reside from Indianapolis, Indiana and expect to land second quarter next year. If you would IM me your email, we can take it offline. Again, its a pleasure to someone with similar background.

amitkadia

Jun 13, 2011
Hi,

I am a aspiring PMP, with an experience of 11+ years in various domains. I would love to connect here. My email id is adi209@gmail.com. I suggest creating a whatsapp group would be more easy

pvashi

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, I am a PMP with 10 years experience in heavy infrastructure business like power, oil & gas, metals. I am in domain of engineering consultancy, EPC and Project Management. I would also love to go into consulting , lets see.

Please share your experiences / research about prospects of PMs in Canada. I am landing in April 18.

Reactions: Akash Ingle

casiopiabiswas

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, I am PMP & ITIL certified with an experience of 6 years in IT. I worked as a project coordinator & then as a project lead in India for 5 years. I would love to network here for finding opportunities to work. I am planning to move there next year. email id: sarmistha.biswas3@gmail.com

Reactions: bezos

fuz_dnz

Sep 3, 2016
Hello guys,

I am a PMI scheduling professional with over 6 years experience in power plant EPC projects. I've landed in Calgary about a month ago and am seeking job opportunities. Hope to hear from any of you soon.

Akash Ingle

Jul 22, 2017
Hi, I am a Project Management professional with 13+ years of experience in Substation Project Management. My wife too has a similar profile. We are looking out for opportunities in utilities/ EPC companies in canada. It will be great to connect with fellow PMs.

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Hello, I am working as a Project Manager in Telecom company. And recently got my PPR. I am planning to move by mid-May '18.
It would be great to connect with you all via Watsup or gmail. My id : charu.hans@gmail.com