AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I am in the same boat. I sent them my tickets too. But still in progress! Have been more than a week now. I started to get worried.
I see, which steps are in progress?

hxy610

Mar 10, 2017
Oh ok. I am not alone :(.

Were you at 1:00 PM ceremony.. the agent told me that it will take 2 weeks to get the certificates. Keeping my finger crossed..

I too have road trip to USA at the end of year..
The agent told me the same. But still no update after a week for me. Have u tried to call them?

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi Gen_z

May be there is misunderstanding

My application still shows as in progress. I signed and sent the document same day as oath i.e. 3rd December.

Question is more on howmany daysafter receiving the forms, the app tracker closes and secondly time to receive certificate at home
Oh I see, sorry for the mis interpretation.

I signed and sent it on the same day of the oath and my status was changed to be completed the following day. I hope you have had some updates since then.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Been 3 weeks since my oath on Nov 26th. No sign of the certificate although the tracker says case closed since Dec 3rd. I called the call center and they said cert. was dispatched on Tue Dec 7th. I mean how long does the stupid thing take to be delivered to Toronto. Even snail mail should not take past 3 business days. I don't know if someone stole the thing or its been stuck at a warehouse and awaiting delivery.

I hate this darn Montreal office. We paid fricking 630$ to get citizenship. Couldn't they spend 20/30 for express shipping and maybe attach a stupid tracking number on the portal OR at least ask us to come pick up at any Service Canada location.

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Been 3 weeks since my oath on Nov 26th. No sign of the certificate although the tracker says case closed since Dec 3rd. I called the call center and they said cert. was dispatched on Tue Dec 7th. I mean how long does the stupid thing take to be delivered to Toronto. Even snail mail should not take past 3 business days. I don't know if someone stole the thing or its been stuck at a warehouse and awaiting delivery.

I hate this darn Montreal office. We paid fricking 630$ to get citizenship. Couldn't they spend 20/30 for express shipping and maybe attach a stupid tracking number on the portal OR at least ask us to come pick up at any Service Canada location.
Something seems wrong, there; there's no reason for it to take 9 days to get from Montreal to Toronto. I think you're only officially allowed to complain and ask for a new one 6 weeks after the oath (I seem to recall reading that on here, although I could be misremembering.)

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Something seems wrong, there; there's no reason for it to take 9 days to get from Montreal to Toronto. I think you're only officially allowed to complain and ask for a new one 6 weeks after the oath (I seem to recall reading that on here, although I could be misremembering.)
I'm just stuck waiting and have already emailed yesterday. If its not received next week, I guess I have to go the sworn declaration route, let's see.

Reactions: chs

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Oh I see, sorry for the mis interpretation.

I signed and sent it on the same day of the oath and my status was changed to be completed the following day. I hope you have had some updates since then.

Thanks. All good. Received the Citizenship certificates yesterday. Online portal closed on 13th, December

Reactions: PEQ2013

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
I just logged into my tracker and all sections were set to "complete" on December 18th. The oath says "not started". I also check the old tracker and it says "Decision Made".
I'm a November 2020 applicant. Did test in July and PP scans were requested and sent early October. Anyone else with a similar timeline as me from Montreal?

Reactions: candinavian

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
I just logged into my tracker and all sections were set to "complete" on December 18th. The oath says "not started". I also check the old tracker and it says "Decision Made".
I'm a November 2020 applicant. Did test in July and PP scans were requested and sent early October. Anyone else with a similar timeline as me from Montreal?
Yes, same with me. DM updated today.

Reactions: phoenix111

JustCitizen

May 26, 2021
Hi - My virtual oath was on DEC. 10th, 2021 @ 1:00 PM with Montreal office. I sent back the signed oath form right after the oath. So far there is no change in my online tracker, tracker still shows oath as 'In Progress'. I have seen other applicants' status updated to 'Completed' in fews days after the oath.

Anyone who had oath on DEC. 10th with Montreal offie, please share your timeline after the oath so far. Thanks

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hi - My virtual oath was on DEC. 10th, 2021 @ 1:00 PM with Montreal office. I sent back the signed oath form right after the oath. So far there is no change in my online tracker, tracker still shows oath as 'In Progress'. I have seen other applicants' status updated to 'Completed' in fews days after the oath.

Anyone who had oath on DEC. 10th with Montreal offie, please share your timeline after the oath so far. Thanks
It may take couple of days more considering the holidays. See if below helps

Oath : Dec 3rd
Forms sent: Dec 4th
App Closed: December 13th
Certificates received: Dec 16th.

Reactions: JustCitizen

elgaaato

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
You're lucky july 2020 applicant, test 20 th july, pp on 14th sept,no DM yet

• Sad
Reactions: phoenix111