+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

Daxsis

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Plusieurs syndicats du secteur public fédéral ont dit qu’ils prévoyaient déposer des griefs s’ils estimaient que les droits de la personne d’un employé n’étaient pas respectés.
How about freaking des griefs from immigrants who are f*cked by them because they are lazy and dishonest workers that don't want to go to the office and take paper applications? Are they afraid of the covid, no shit, all students, offices and etc already back to 90% or even more of the load. Like is there even a system to punish them?

Reactions: luvtrump

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
How about freaking des griefs from immigrants who are f*cked by them because they are lazy and dishonest workers that don't want to go to the office and take paper applications? Are they afraid of the covid, no shit, all students, offices and etc already back to 90% or even more of the load. Like is there even a system to punish them?
This argument is for the sane and logical not for IRCC. Logic went out of the window a long time ago. This pandemic revealed many flaws, but I doubt they are serious to address them. There will always be immigrants who are happy with them no matter what. Enough to sustain their power and practices.

Reactions: luvtrump

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys what you think I should do? Any advice is appreciated. I’ve been waiting for oath invitation for 4.5 months after DM until today. Single applicant. Montreal office. I ordered GCMS request a couple of weeks ago and have no response. I also wrote webforms each time no useful answers at all, they kept telling of I’m not in priority list then I shouldn’t expect any answers from them.
I wonder if I don’t withdraw this application, is it okay for me to apply it again online? I know any applications online will be fast processed.

elgaaato

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hi guys what you think I should do? Any advice is appreciated. I’ve been waiting for oath invitation for 4.5 months after DM until today. Single applicant. Montreal office. I ordered GCMS request a couple of weeks ago and have no response. I also wrote webforms each time no useful answers at all, they kept telling of I’m not in priority list then I shouldn’t expect any answers from them.
I wonder if I don’t withdraw this application, is it okay for me to apply it again online? I know any applications online will be fast processed.
Talk to your MP, just did that let's see what happens

Reactions: happysheep

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Do not withdraw. Waiting is better than withdrawing. youll get ur turn.

Reactions: chs and happysheep

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Oh no, I had my oath on 10th Nov and 15th Nov, it was updated as Closed with a message asking to wait for documents to arrive.
Two oath ceremonies? Is it family application, and you took it separately? What's your timeline if you care to share?

enkarthik

Dec 19, 2014
Hello,
Could someone please advise on how long will it take to receive the citizenship certificate after the oath in Montreal?

Reactions: gen_z

gen_z

May 23, 2018

Im a March 2020 applicant, I just received DM last week, after waiting for 8 months since my test, I guess yours is actually faster than mine :p

Im guessing there is another 4-6 months wait for oath (that's what it looks like on average) :p

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello,
Could someone please advise on how long will it take to receive the citizenship certificate after the oath in Montreal?
I will post after I get it, my oath is Nov 26th. Hopefully they expedite it as I have travel coming up.