+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Tracker updated with Oath invite for Nov 26th. Toronto applicant but test & everything handled by Montreal.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Any one applied in June 2020?not yet invited for Oath?Last update on my App was on June 2021 everything updated except Oath .

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Congrats! Ive also finally received DM (after completing the test in March 2021)!

Does seem like the Montreal office is finally on the move!! Yayyy!

It seems that your DM was in July 2021, did it take 4 months to move from DM for your oath ceremony to be in process?

Many thanks
Yes, my DM was on July 23rd, so just a bit shy of 4 months.

Reactions: gen_z

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
Hi all, I sent PP copies last month and still didn't hear anything. Anyone got PP copies requested and haven't heard back?
I sent my PP copies on september 30th, only got the automatic reply “This mailbox should ONLY be used to submit copies of passports that have been requested by email. We will contact you only if we encounter a problem with the passport copies you have sent.
Please note that any email received regarding a subject other than the submission of passport copies, will be automatically deleted and not processed.”

Haven't been contacted since, so I hope that means no problems.

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
I looked into getting GCMS notes since I just passed my 12 month mark, while filling out the form this note popped up: “Did you know that IRCC can easily obtain the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s)? It can result in a faster response to your request”
So I filled out an IRCC web form instead. Got this automatic reply:

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • · Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • · Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • · Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • · Changes in contact information
  • · Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
  • · Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.»
«Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information.»

candinavian

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
09-11-2020
Passport Req..
29-09-2021
LANDED..........
07-2013
I really feel sorry for all of you that have waited for 2 years or more. I guess they are trying to do the online applications from December 2020 and later faster (under 12 months) so that they don’t get too many inquiries from them, maybe they have easier access to the GCMS notes too, so they can’t excuse taking long to get them.

I passed the test end of July, so I guess I’m allowed to at least hope for a DM by the end of the month. Hope for that for all of you who applied before me too.

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Recently a friend of mine who applied April 2019 got oath invitation.
I’m still waiting. If the assumption that IRCC will finish process at around 1 year after AOR is correct, then I guess I’ll have to wait until December or next year, as my AOR was December 22, 2020.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Recently a friend of mine who applied April 2019 got oath invitation.
I’m still waiting. If the assumption that IRCC will finish process at around 1 year after AOR is correct, then I guess I’ll have to wait until December or next year, as my AOR was December 22, 2020.

Nobody knows the logic of IRCC. In Montreal FB Page, today one person applied in March 12, 2021 , AOR:19 Aug, DM: Nov 9th got a oath for Dec 3... I am happy for him...

All our guesses are not helping.

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Nobody knows the logic of IRCC. In Montreal FB Page, today one person applied in March 12, 2021 , AOR:19 Aug, DM: Nov 9th got a oath for Dec 3... I am happy for him...

All our guesses are not helping.
All 2021 applicants are super fast processed. I wish I could be one of them (T_T)

Reactions: gen_z