+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Yeah Montreal office will send you an invite for oath. Your file is no longer in Vancouver, I know this because although I’m based out of Toronto, from test I’m getting everything handled by Montreal.
Thans,How long did it take when they replied your email?

E10452

Jan 6, 2017
Hello everyone,
I took my oath of citizenship today , and finally my journey is over .
We were around 115 participants.
It was a great feeling , hope that all of you won’t be waiting too long before u experience it ☺.
My complete timeline is on the dashboard .

Daxsis

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
It was a great feeling , hope that all of you won’t be waiting too long before u experience it ☺.
115 applicants were in the oath today? wow, this is a 2x increase from what others told in here.

Reactions: gen_z

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
115 is a good number. Do they put English and French applicants in the same ceremony?

Reactions: gen_z

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
115 applicants were in the oath today? wow, this is a 2x increase from what others told in here.
I just saw someone else reported 35. 115 ~ 3x that number. I am not sure why they host 35 people, while many are waiting for the oath? They must implement a shared pool for the virtual oath. Anyone can can take it, regardless where the judge is. It doesn't make much sense to limit participants to only one office.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Because Montreal office has 0 applicants waiting for years, and other offices are offloading to them to progress their applicants.
I have been waiting for more than 2 years and according to corporate records there are quite of them waiting for more than 3 years.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yes English and French are both in the same ceremony , since the ceremony itself was held bilingual .
I asked because someone applied in French in BC, and they called him to tell him that they were waiting to have enough people who applied in French to schedule them for oath! The agents who do the registration must be bilingual also, since it's a federal service, not sure why they were told that!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I have been waiting for more than 2 years and according to corporate records there are quite of them waiting for more than 3 years.
Welcome back. You seem to have forgotten the forums. That comment was meant as sarcasm :rolleyes: (I thought it was obvious). I have been waiting for 2 years myself. It's puzzling why the Montreal office handles other offices' affairs.