+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

cobie2

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Yes I contacted them using webform: I received the standard reply that they received my file and it is in progress
Get GCMS notes to see if your application is non-routine, or has been put on hold or is simply rotting away in Registry due to the laziness of your case processing officer.

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Sounds like urgently processed. IRCC is sitting waiting for UP requests only. Normal applications can wait indefinitely.
I’ve asked the person, who said he/she sent the application by paper and didn’t asked for urgent processing. I guess it’s totally luck

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Good morning altruists,
how many days after the test result, the passport scanned copy request arrives? any idea! thanks in Advance

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Good morning altruists,
how many days after the test result, the passport scanned copy request arrives? any idea! thanks in Advance
With the Montreal office you need to wait 4-5 months between each step and the next. For the oath you may need to wait up to 8 months from DM. Just to be prepared mentally for the wait

Reactions: goodboy97

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
With the Montreal office you need to wait 4-5 months between each step and the next. For the oath you may need to wait up to 8 months from DM. Just to be prepared mentally for the wait
Cool ... seems like 2 years from now as my test is only completed, rest are processing, oath not started.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Opened the web form yesterday around 9:00 PM. Normally IRCC responds in a week. However got a response in a day... but you know what Focus is on Afghanistan applicants.

Someone is checking the webforms :(

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Opened the web form yesterday around 9:00 PM. Normally IRCC responds in a week. However got a response in a day... but you know what Focus is on Afghanistan applicants.

Someone is checking the webforms :(
I am more and more convinced that IRCC is using these excuses to delay applications. In no way 40,000 refugees take more than 2 months processing. This is absurd.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I am outside Canada now.
My test and BG is completed. However, how to know that I have received FP request or not? I mean online.