06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Hello all,
I have been scheduled for Oath ceremony for Monday, June 19th. I got the Oath email invite mid-day today June 13th. The tracker showed that update was actually done on June 11th but it just reflected on the tracker today June 13th.

I have to now withdrawal my PR renewal application (paper application arrived CIC Syney March 13th) but has not been processed till now, not even an AOR. I don't need it anymore, I will have to send a webform that I guess.
Congrats !!! I see it’s been a long journey for you, hopefully the rest of us will get news soon. Enjoy the oath !

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
I have finally received my certificate today in mail and process gets complete for me here, now starts passport application!
Thank you all for your guidance throughout journey!
All the best!

Reactions: halifax1

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Hi all,

I completed my citizenship ceremony today. It was very emotional (from my side of course). Ceremony process was very smooth. There were around 200 people (and maybe 15-20 people were missing/missed ceremony). It took around 2h30minutes total. Citizenship certificate will be ready in 2 weeks for in person collection.

All the best and good luck y'all!

Cheesequake

Jun 26, 2023
Hi!

Just saw on the tracker that I'm scheduled for July 7th! It was updated June 24th on the tracker. Applied in Dec 2021, took test in Oct 2022, only like 18 months wait :p I am so excited and proud it is finally happening!

The one challenge is that I ll be in Calgary that day (I am from Montreal). Is there anyway I can figure out if it will be in person or online ? Still haven't got the email, but I understand the email might arrive super last minute. If it s online, i can be in Calgary and not worry about it, but if it's in person i need to figure out a last minute plan to find a way to be back in Montréal that day (I am not asking them to reschedule, I am too scared they just make me wait another six months without news again) But last minute plan get more and more complicated and costly every minute i wait for the email..

Any idea or thing I can do to find out if I will be online or in person? (beside just waiting for the email)

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Hi!

Just saw on the tracker that I'm scheduled for July 7th! It was updated June 24th on the tracker. Applied in Dec 2021, took test in Oct 2022, only like 18 months wait :p I am so excited and proud it is finally happening!

The one challenge is that I ll be in Calgary that day (I am from Montreal). Is there anyway I can figure out if it will be in person or online ? Still haven't got the email, but I understand the email might arrive super last minute. If it s online, i can be in Calgary and not worry about it, but if it's in person i need to figure out a last minute plan to find a way to be back in Montréal that day (I am not asking them to reschedule, I am too scared they just make me wait another six months without news again) But last minute plan get more and more complicated and costly every minute i wait for the email..

Any idea or thing I can do to find out if I will be online or in person? (beside just waiting for the email)
Did you try calling them? It is a bit tedious to get through to an agent, but they might be able to tell you.
There is this as well, but it is not a complete list, and there is nothing past July 1 yet
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/CeremonySearch/search-recherche-eng.aspx

Kurayem

Oct 30, 2019
Montréal
Hi!

congratulations man.. I don't have any idea about the answer of ur question..
When did LPP got completed?

inkomati

Dec 2, 2022
Hi all, can anyone confirm whether or not the Montreal office is offering e-certificates, and if so when you got the invitation to get the e-certificate? (I applied May 2021, for what it's worth.) Alternatively, can anyone share their experiences with getting their physical certificate (in person or mail)? I'm trying to plan some summer travel for work and really don't want to have to postpone my ceremony if I can avoid it...

Reactions: halifax1

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, can anyone confirm whether or not the Montreal office is offering e-certificates, and if so when you got the invitation to get the e-certificate? (I applied May 2021, for what it's worth.) Alternatively, can anyone share their experiences with getting their physical certificate (in person or mail)? I'm trying to plan some summer travel for work and really don't want to have to postpone my ceremony if I can avoid it...
Montreal office do provide option to pickup certificate. Search the forum and you will find instances of it.

flipper11

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
My partner had the option to pick up the certificate 2 weeks after the ceremony.